Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul Filibuster

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Libertarians are Teapublicans now?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rand Paul is the biggest clown to be ever elected to a federal office!. I use clown because the filter and rules wont allow me to say what I am really thinking.

In a letter dated March 7 2013 from the Attorney General of the US, which by chance didnt take 13 hours or nonsense with an answer to His Question. Which was 'No'.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...american-soil/

Paul,as I mentioned, is a clown and nothing but. He a teapublican trying to make a name of himself for 2016. This was show boating and a waste of time and federal funds when we have REAL issues to worry about and need the right answers! This jagwagon is not even close!

Edit: I was incorrect in saying is the biggest clown.
    He is running neck and Neck with Michelle Bachman

In other news, it took the Attorney General 4 times to give a half heart answer to Cruse on this topic. You are actually the only person I have seen to have a problem with this, but what can I say, there will always be party liners.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

In other news, it took the Attorney General 4 times to give a half heart answer to Cruse on this topic. You are actually the only person I have seen to have a problem with this, but what can I say, there will always be party liners.

and we know where you are on those party lines...pot calling kettle black...

Where were you to question Bush on this topic? and yes a very valid question.

SCF Rewards
    Country

and we know where you are on those party lines...pot calling kettle black...

Where were you to question Bush on this topic? and yes a very valid question.

In elementry school.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ron Paul was one of the biggest opponents to drone strikes. Not sure what the point of the memes are. Unless they where made when he supported Mit.
    Last edited by boba; 03-08-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Ron Paul was one of the biggest opponents to drone strikes. Not sure what the point of the memes are. Unless they where made when he supported Mit.

Probably. Funny how he's a sellout but McCain who skipped work to lunch with Obama isn't...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so someone who doesn't follow their fathers beliefs are a sell out?????

that makes no sense at all

SCF Rewards
    Country

so someone who doesn't follow their fathers beliefs are a sell out?????

that makes no sense at all

He gained popularity because of his dad but spits in the face of everything his daddy believes in. That's a sellout to me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast