Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Magnetic Holders

Looking to start putting some of my nicer PC into magnetic holders. What's everyone recommend brand, pts size, ect? Have a couple thicker gu and then some bowman chrome autos. Never had any of these before so not sure how they hold up. I'd imagine better then a top loader. Can you fit penny sleeves in these or just the cards?

Thanks,
    Kurt
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Ive been wondering the same things.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

If you guys go to this site there is a reference chart for how to determine what pt size one touch you will need for your GU's. They also sell the 1 touch's on the site as well. This is the only place I get/order my supplies as the owner is also a member to SCF, plus you cant beat the prices.

Chart is under FAQ link. Hope this helps.

http://jerseycoastcollectibles.com/cart.php
    Last edited by Bisonx28; 03-06-2013 at 10:16 PM.
    Hidden Content
    ONLY SHIP ON MON & FRI UNLESS PWE. U.S. ONLY
    Dodgers: 1955, 1959, 1963, 1965, 1981, 1988

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Thanks ill check into it
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Thanks for the link

No problem guys, glad to help.
    Hidden Content
    ONLY SHIP ON MON & FRI UNLESS PWE. U.S. ONLY
    Dodgers: 1955, 1959, 1963, 1965, 1981, 1988

For Bowman Chrome, 35 pt Ultra Pro is the way to go. For a while, I worried about the card surface pressing up against the top of the holder, and bought a bunch of the 55 pt. Now I'm regretting it, and going back to 35 pt purely. The recess is perfect for the card. The 55 pt works, but there's enough room where it allows the card to bow slightly if it wasn't already. 55 pt was overkill. Each one touch is stored inside an Ultra Pro graded team bag.

I use 35 point for any standard card, chrome, bowman platinum or sterling. For Topps museum and Upper Deck Exquisite, Ultra Pro 130 pt.

These will generally be much cheaper to buy on Ebay than through your LCS.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

Just picked up 10 ultra pro 35pt magnetic holders for $15 of eBay with free shipping.

They are definitely the way to go!

Jerad
    Always looking for autos of Giants stars, and other stars and HOFer's

My links

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yea I got one with a card I got and I loved it, so I figured my other PC items should be in these instead of top loaders.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast