Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Make sure to get graded card sleeves to put the cases in. Keeps the cases from scratching, and also keeps the case from opening should you drop it.
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    picked up some today from LCS. Wanted to start swapping some over and bought a few there to see how I liked them. Runs $1.50 at the LCS. Will be buying more as I really like them and going to eventually swap my Justin Upton Autos/GU over to them along with putting my Braves RC Autos in them. I have all my Braves RC Autos in them except 3 currently plus the 5 I have incoming so will prob venture to ebay to get my next batch of one touch holders. I really like the Ultra Pro as the corners are cut out so that they dont damage the card and they fit very nicely not to tight and not to loose.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by lambeausouth View Post
    For Bowman Chrome, 35 pt Ultra Pro is the way to go. For a while, I worried about the card surface pressing up against the top of the holder, and bought a bunch of the 55 pt. Now I'm regretting it, and going back to 35 pt purely. The recess is perfect for the card. The 55 pt works, but there's enough room where it allows the card to bow slightly if it wasn't already. 55 pt was overkill. Each one touch is stored inside an Ultra Pro graded team bag.

I use 35 point for any standard card, chrome, bowman platinum or sterling. For Topps museum and Upper Deck Exquisite, Ultra Pro 130 pt.

These will generally be much cheaper to buy on Ebay than through your LCS.
    Are the graded team bags on ebay also?
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

I just got some magnetic holders and some graded sleeve bags on ebay. I payed like 4 bucks for a 100 .
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

Jersey Coast Collectibles
    Sports Memorabilia, Sports Cards, Hobby Supplies.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Love the holders! I got my 35pts now I need some 55pts for my game used. And 75pts for my TTT
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

Just got my one touches, love them! No complaints at all! Now I just need to buy a bunch more 135pts for my National Treasures.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Hidden Content

130pts rather.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    Are the graded team bags on ebay also?
    Yes sir, they are.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/600-NEW-ULTR...item5d33abaea3

Those are the ones I buy. I know Cardboard Gold makes graded card bags also.

There is a little extra on either side of the case, but I like that. When I put them in my cardboard box, the extra keeps the card from sliding around inside of it.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    picked up some today from LCS. Wanted to start swapping some over and bought a few there to see how I liked them. Runs $1.50 at the LCS.
    Hey Clemson2012, just a FYI. You can get these much cheaper online.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25-Ultra-Pro-Magnetic-One-Touch-35pt-Card-Holders-UV-/130858489690?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e77c6 175a

I've been buying from Legends Sports Group for a while now. With my first buy from them through Ebay, I got a flier for their warehouse direct sales. I've been buying all my one touches from them now. I just email them what I need, they invoice Paypal, and I pay the invoice.

Their 35 pt Ultra Pro one touches are $0.80 each, and you can get up to 20 of them for a $5.50 shipping fee. So for $21.50, I get 20. If you buy 20 from the LCS, you're paying $30. even with the shipping cost, you're saving $8.50 for the 20. A great deal.

They also sell Cardboard gold graded team bags, all the Ultra Pro one touches (prices vary from $1.00 for the 55 pt to $2.00 for the 360 pt). They also sell Ultra Pro top loaders w/ the penny sleeves for each, I think they're $1.50 for 25.

I always get them between 2-3 days after I've paid. They're super fast, and their service is great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12