Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stompin' Tom Connors

I wasn't sure where to post this but, sorry to hear about your loss Canada....Stompin' Tom Connors was one of the greats. Gone, but not forgotten...RIP
    I collect anything I need from 07-08 Ultra hockey..07-08 Heroes and Prospects.
    I collect Autos of players from the Minnesota Wild past and present that I don't have-----looking for one from every player..
    Trade and Want list Hidden Content ...and 11-12 Pinnacle

Well said, whbonney014.

Aside from the world-famous 'Hockey Song', Stompin' Tom's music wasn't well-known outside of Canada.

He sang from the heart, about the subject he loved - Canada and the people who live here.

Canada truly has lost a treasure.

Play on, Stompin' Tom, play on.

Famous for The Hockey Song of course, but I was stunned to learn that Stompin' Tom had over four dozen full-length albums. He is truly a piece of Canadiana. And on that note, it's time to run to eBay to see if they have any ITG Canadiana Stompin' Tom autographs.

*Update* Nope. And some people are profiting wildly. Case in point: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2010-11-ITG-C...-/380593331281
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 212 Unique Cards + 9 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    The only man who could give Gordon Lightfoot a run for his money in the "All Time Greatest Canadian Musician" category.

:'(
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Famous for The Hockey Song of course, but I was stunned to learn that Stompin' Tom had over four dozen full-length albums. He is truly a piece of Canadiana. And on that note, it's time to run to eBay to see if they have any ITG Canadiana Stompin' Tom autographs.

*Update* Nope. And some people are profiting wildly. Case in point: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2010-11-ITG-Canadiana-RED-Autograph-STOMPIN-TOM-CONNORS-1-1-Auto-A-TC1-Music-/380593331281

You talking about this?

I just got it in yesterday from the GB that Don did.
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar/Travis Konecny/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

R.I.P Stomping Tom , you gave us Great songs and great code words (Reggie's got the rig) sad to see this loss but his music lives on
    Zack
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Avalanche Cup Winners(1996 Team Complete) and All Time Nords/Avs Goalies (270/275)
    Super Collecting Byron Dafoe, Olaf Kolzig, Scott Mellanby
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    Wantlist Hidden Content

Glad ya got the card in. Sorry to hear bout his passing.

Don
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    he was and will all ways be the GREAT CANADIAN ICON!!!
    Hockey games were his passion and the Saturday Night games for me were the best, cause you heard his song at every game in Canada

RIP to and dont look now but....HE SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!

jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

RIP Stompin Tom
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

R I P , Stompin Tom
    Collecting:Gretzky, Lemieux, Bruins HOF's and current Bruins stars.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast