Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Russell Wilson contenders redemptions.... What to do with them?

Ok so I have two russell Wilson contenders rookienticket redemptions. My question is, should I redeem, sell, or hold onto the unredeemed card? I really would like to get the cards to keep, so I would rather not sell. I just don't know if I should redeem them now, or wait until I see some on eBay that are not redemptions? What do you all think?
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos

sell them or redeem them, Russell Wilson although I am huge fan is not going to be this hot much longer. Next year he is going to be just another quarterback not a unexpected star, also who knows teams might figure out to game plan him better and he won't be as effective. Ultimately though his cards like Cam Newton and others after there first year is going to slow down and go down in price.

I agree, I'm not sure they will go down that much thought because of next years week rookie class.

You cant compare him to Cam because he has a good team. A team built to win playoff games now with a class A defense.

Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    You cant compare him to Cam because he has a good team. A team built to win playoff games now with a class A defense.
    I also agree with that lol... They could easily make a Super Bowl run this yearyear

Quote Originally Posted by leopards40 View Post
    I also agree with that lol... They could easily make a Super Bowl run this yearyear
    they are missing a vital piece , a #2 or maybe a #1 WR, Sidney Rice is the only somewhat big time receiver they have.

Doug Baldwin is there second best probably.

sell them then buy em back next year...this draft class will stay hot into next year too though with the crummy draft coming up..

Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    sell them then buy em back next year...this draft class will stay hot into next year too though with the crummy draft coming up..
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Sell them while they are hot right now, next year they will naturally be colder because of the way the market goes so you can buy them back for less.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Ok, I might sell them now then I just wish I knew if the actual card is comin out anytime soon, because it would probably sell better already redeemed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast