Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If you get them back redeemed anytime soon, hit me up. I'm one of the crazy people that are buying/trading for Wilson now :p
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by LancerArmstrong View Post
    If you get them back redeemed anytime soon, hit me up. I'm one of the crazy people that are buying/trading for Wilson now :p
    Ok, I redeemed them since I saw the picture of them on their teitter account
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos

I just saw the Contenders AU's too, very sharp, and you might get a premium for one if you get it out there once you get it.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 11/12/14

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    I just saw the Contenders AU's too, very sharp, and you might get a premium for one if you get it out there once you get it.
    Yeah, I might even send them both to get graded as soon as I get them and hope for a 9.5, that would get big bucks

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollectorman View Post
    they are missing a vital piece , a #2 or maybe a #1 WR, Sidney Rice is the only somewhat big time receiver they have.
    They now have Percy Harvin. I mean the dudes better than A.J. Green, Julio, Megatron, Randy Moss, etc. put together (I'm a Florida fan don't take any of that to heart..) seriously though Harvin is a really good reciever if he can get this migraine thing under control. He didn't shine at Vikings due to the team being made up of AP and whoever hands him the ball the rest of the team was out there for the hell of it. He is still a young guy too being an 09 rookie. I think the Seahawks are a team to watch out for.

Are you sure you'll get the card back? I am still waiting for my Julio Jones redemption from last year. I say, sell it.
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    wantlist: Hidden Content

Looking for Buffalo Bills and HOFers auto/GU in football and Alex Tanguay & vintage players GU/autos in hockey

Quote Originally Posted by rwong View Post
    Are you sure you'll get the card back? I am still waiting for my Julio Jones redemption from last year. I say, sell it.
    The only reason I redeemed them was because panini put a picture of them on there site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12