Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (49) Trader Retreat
    Country

*delete*

*delete*
    Last edited by Will; 03-08-2013 at 08:33 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (49) Trader Retreat
    Country

My original post wasnt very clear so I edited it and hopefully that explains it better.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See http://jnksales.ecrater.com/'s Items on eBay

I'd be interested in Wes Brisco, taryn Terrell, hector Guerrero and chavo Guerrero and a Dixie if she's walking around as usual she could sign one of the others, I know from going to the one in St. Louis and Atlanta the 8 x 10s were being charged 5 a piece but that's when we paid 50 to get in now I see cost is 129 to get in so idk

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (49) Trader Retreat
    Country

The link said nothing about being charged for the sigs..states 2 sigs by each one allowed etc.

I appreciate the pm's and offers so far but lets be honest....I still need to buy 8x10 toploaders and ship these and Im not eating the costs on that. I dont expect to strike it rich on these but jesus people, stop trying to get over on people.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (49) Trader Retreat
    Country

I just confirmed 2 free sigs per wrestler. The fun part will be trying to get them knocked out within the small time frame given between both groups.