Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Steelers fans? Troy Polamalu Certified Mirror Gold Signatures Autograph /25 FT/FS

Looking to trade this towards nice star/hofer autographs in baseball (preferred) or football. Willing to take multiple cards in my favor or will sell for $130.

i will take a shot. Please cmb and lmk thanks!!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

pujols books 250 and the polamalu only 175. It depends on if there is anything else you have I like
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Like It A lot CMB let me know if you see something
    CMB For Regular Updates ------------------ Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    pujols books 250 and the polamalu only 175. It depends on if there is anything else you have I like
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...lston-LockerFT

If you have any interest in the Reggie Jackson bat auto, Bo Jackson artifacts auto, and JD Drew Cardinals patch in my bucket I can toss in a $20 to make a deal. Less is more for me.

Its hard to say for sure without scans/better details, however I do know I don't need anything JD Drew, and I probably wouldn't move the Polamalu for a Reggie and Bo Auto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast