Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

To go along with this...

Anyone catch Conan last night?

Snoop Dogg... Snoop Lion now...

He was saying when he was younger he would go over his friends houses and steal from them when he was a kid.
    He said that he had to "seize the opportunity."
    But then he said.. and I quote; "I only stole from my white friends."
    and everyone laughed.

Now.... if Brad Pitt or Harrison Ford, etc where to go on TV and say... oh, don't worry I just stole from my black friends... nobody would laugh- they would be racist-that would be wrong.... I just don't get it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

To go along with this...

He was saying when he was younger he would go over his friends houses and steal from them when he was a kid.
    and everyone laughed.

Now.... if Brad Pitt or Harrison Ford, etc where to go on TV and say... oh, don't worry I just stole from my black friends... nobody would laugh- they would be racist-that would be wrong.... I just don't get it.

God bless equality!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

To go along with this...

and everyone laughed.

It goes back to a post I made on a thread we had about black comedians a while back. Black rappers, comedians, actors, etc will stop insulting white people when white people stop paying them to do so.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Veg, how would you react to a protest of Snoop because of that comment?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Veg, how would you react to a protest of Snoop because of that comment?

Who in the hell is going to protest snoop because of that comment? The white people who already knew all about him or the black people who already knew all about him?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Who in the hell is going to protest snoop because of that comment? The white people who already knew all about him or the black people who already knew all about him?

Don't avoid the question please. We all know Sharp ton is an anti white racist, yet he still gets a reaction. Why would Snoop be different.

Unless you don't want to answer because you'd think whites protesting would be stupid, but blacks protesting a white guy would be "strong" and "united". That would mean you have two sets of standards for different races. That would make you a racist.

So yeah, if you're a racist please continue to avoid answering.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It goes back to a post I made on a thread we had about black comedians a while back. Black rappers, comedians, actors, etc will stop insulting white people when white people stop paying them to do so.

I don't mind comedians using sterotypes, race, sex, you name it for humor. I think all that is funny-especially in a way where it just makes light of all the differences, etc- but we are not talking about a comedian doing it for "show."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't avoid the question please. We all know Sharp ton is an anti white racist, yet he still gets a reaction. Why would Snoop be different.

Unless you don't want to answer because you'd think whites protesting would be stupid, but blacks protesting a white guy would be "strong" and "united". That would mean you have two sets of standards for different races. That would make you a racist.

So yeah, if you're a racist please continue to avoid answering.

No one is going to protest this because I don't see that many white people getting all hot and bothered over this. It is a complete non issue except for the conservatives who want to turn everything into an attack on the white man and conservative judeau-christian values.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No one is going to protest this because I don't see that many white people getting all hot and bothered over this. It is a complete non issue except for the conservatives who want to turn everything into an attack on the white man and conservative judeau-christian values.

I'm not turning anything. Why is racism not an issue when whites are the victim? Only a racist would see that.
    The fact it's not going to happen is irrelevant. You're using that to avoid answering because your answer will show you for the racist you are.

If it wouldn't, you'd simply answer.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So wait. Its perfectly fine for comedians and musicians to make racist statements because they make money with it?

So you have no problem with Michael Richards then? He was just working.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast