Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    paid

Paid! Thanks again for hosting!
    Collecting Josh Hamilton, Peyton Manning, Tony Romo(Autos, Jerseys, RCs), Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers and whatever I am into at the moment (Changes Daily Hidden Content )

only a few left!
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yup...four payments to go and two have already contacted me that they would have it done by tonight...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Yup...four payments to go and two have already contacted me that they would have it done by tonight...
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

3 to go...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

when are you planning to do the break?
    Hidden Content

looking for Adrian Peterson's (Vikings) autos that i dont have (super collector)!!! also looking for bowman chrome baseball rc autos, and most highend rc autos in all sports!!!!

Depends on when the final payments come in. There is still some time to do it tonight, but we are probably looking at a break tomorrow night.

Paid for my 3 thanks
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

Two to go...

Goal is for the break to happen around 7pm EST Saturday evening...dependent on final payments

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast