Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    how long are you giving these guys before you put the spots back up?

1 more!
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If slot 16 can't pay, I can hop in to fill it and pay immediately

Thanks. Pm works best bc ill probably forget I posted this ;)
    FYF
    The painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
    If you get an error that you're on my ignore list, it's due to the fact that you don't have the courtesy to reply to PMs.

so when are you offering the spot to someone else, and get this thing going

Member has three days from the point the break sold out to make payment.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Paid guys...sorry for the delay
    Added stuff Tradelist.....Still rebuilding tho.
    Football:Hidden Content
    Baseball:Hidden Content
    Collecting Andy Dalton Drew Stanton Autos and Lettermen and Any Ken Griffey Jr Autos

no worries
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

sweet
    Hidden Content

looking for Adrian Peterson's (Vikings) autos that i dont have (super collector)!!! also looking for bowman chrome baseball rc autos, and most highend rc autos in all sports!!!!

Yup. Everyone has paid. I am currently eating dinner. When I finish, I'll get the random draw done and get that posted. Break will be tonight. Gonna shoot for 7:30pm EST. If I don't make it by then, it will be definitely be done at 8pm.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast