Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    Alright, I really hate to do this, but going to have to postpone until tomorrow. The YouNow site that BlogTV merged with is awful. I am waiting for UStream to send me my password so I can check out their stuff again. I will take a look at the suggestion above as well. Really sorry about this everyone.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

No problem, any idea when you will do it tomorrow?

7pm. Hopefully I will have all of this worked out...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I will trade my first round picks 19 20 24 to move up any takers
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

xxgoauLdxx if you want to trade your 2nd or 3rd pick id be interested in it. i could throw some PP in with my 7th
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by xxgoauLdxx View Post
    Break still on for today?
    did u by chance see my post? just seeing if you were willing to move your 2nd or 3rd pick
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I didn't see anything good in your bucket and I'd need more then just "Some PayPal" haha

if you have a price in mind PM me
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Make an offer I can't refuse if ya want it so badly

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast