Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post First look: 2012-13 ITG’s Between the Pipes

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/03/...een-the-pipes/

ITG’s popular set is back for another round with more hits. 2012-13 Between the Pipes will have Goaliegraphs fall at a rate of one in every seven packs while memorabilia cards fall at a rate of one in every eight packs.

Between the Pipes will have 18 nine-card packs, which will include inserts such as Masked Men 5 and the He Shoots, He Saves program.

Autographs will include past and current NHL goalies such as Ed Giacomin and Kirk McLean. However, CHL goalie prospects will also be included such as Spencer Martin.

The Masked Men 5 insert will use chrome-like technology, but just don’t call it that.

“Masked Men 5 Feature “call it what you want” technology,” ITG wrote in a release. “Some call it Refractor, some call it Chromium, some call it Metal, and some call it Prism. In The Game just calls it “fabulous”. This year’s Masked Men 5 cards will simply be “fabulous”.”

Between the Pipes is scheduled to be released on April 18.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

looks pretty solid, i wonder what the Masked Men cards will look like in person

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff so far, but I want to see the Pads / Sticks / Gloves!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Those 4 are VERY impressive. I've never bought a box before but maybe this time...............

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

So this must confirm that ITG has lost some license for using AHL players? No mention of AHLers in the write-up like w/ H+P.

That's unfortunate.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Where had that been discussed/rumoured? Haven't heard anything about an AHL license and ITG's status with it. Remember, they went all CHL with H&P because that was due to popular demand.

Just because it wasn't posted in the original thread, here's the preview shot of the Masked Men 5:

And a couple more autographs:

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

BTP is one of my favorite products. No redemptions, mask art, the GU pieces are awesome...and designs are getting better. I am still cracking 11-12 (4 boxes arriving today!) Looking good!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Ooohhh...I hope that Rivals dual jersey will have a Hasek/Irbe one. That is the one thing I wait for in my Irbe collection, a dual-memorabilia card only with Dominik Hasek and Arturs Irbe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalie4501's Items on eBay

I'd like that card too if they make it. This product is what I wait for every year, plus there are Irbe cards to hunt, bid and trade for. Stuff looks great so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Fantastic Stuff as usual...cant wait to get some of the vintage memorabilia

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast