Buying retail..let's try and make it fun!

I've got $20 to spend at Target this saturday. Let me know what I should buy (Strata, Prizm, Score, Topps, Absolute) and I'll get the one brand with the most votes then post how it went. You get to decide how I should spend my money. But I get to keep what I buy unless it can be traded.

2. Wata Photo
    Buy some blasters that are 40 percent off. Otherwise I would go with 6 packs of prizm, you have a chance at green refractors and an auto, as autos are 1 per retail box.

magic would be my vote
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

I vote for prizm. Like stated above, good chance at a green, one auto per box and possible golds too
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Prizm won out. Here's the break down:
    base cards: andy dalton, toby gerhart, davone bess, matt cassel, randy moss,hakeem nicks, mike williams, tony romo, tony gonzalez, denarius moore, pierre garcon, brent celek, delone carter, anquan boldin, legarrette blount, desean jackson

decade of dominance: barry sanders

rookies: oliver vernon, kendall reyes, chandler jones, ryan broyles, brandon weeden, bernard pierce (none appear to be the variations)

green ref: brandon bolden

had fun!