Here is what 3 packs of contenders got me

DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

Don't you just hate when you hit one of the bigger names in the release so it pretty kills any chance of buying more of that product....yea I didn't think so!

Congrats on the pull! Beautiful looking RGIII
    ~Matt

Awesome looking hit! Buying any more?
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

i bought 2 more packs today and didnt get anything my friend bought a whole box about 3 weeks ago and hit the luck auto no sp
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

Congrats on a sweet hit.
    Life is too short to worry. Bust some packs and just smile!

Hidden Content

sick!!!!
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

thanks

awesome RGIII, the auto looks really good on it!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Awesome hit on 3 packs! What is that inscription? Is that rare or did he sign it on all of them?

suppose to be #10 but beats me