WTTF Daniel Carcillo and Andrew Shaw

Looking for any Carcillo in a Hawks uni that I don't have (and any jersey cards with Hawks swatches) and Andrew Shaw. I have a bunch of low end stuff to trade if you're looking for teams, etc. Going to try and get back on here more in the next week or so. LMK if you have either of these guys you want to move!
    Collecting Andrew Shaw (39/86 cards listed in SCF inventory as of 2/6/14) ; Jedd Gyorko in WVU uniform; Josh Judy (baseball), Bruce Irvin (football) and any former WVU Mountaineers in their WVU uniforms. You can follow me on twitter @kin_BGS

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I got Shaw's Score Gold Rush. Pm if interested!

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

I have the Gold Rush, but thank you!
    Collecting Andrew Shaw (39/86 cards listed in SCF inventory as of 2/6/14) ; Jedd Gyorko in WVU uniform; Josh Judy (baseball), Bruce Irvin (football) and any former WVU Mountaineers in their WVU uniforms. You can follow me on twitter @kin_BGS

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I know some new Carcillo cards are showing up on feeBay, but if anyone on here has them, let me know. I am also willing to buy.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

bump

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

another bump...no luck so far

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

bump....again....

Hidden Content

Hidden Content