Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sports Card and Collectible Show in Winnipeg March 16

Hi all,

just wanted to let everyone know that there is a Sports Card and Collectible Show in Winnipeg on March 16 at Grant Park High School. Admission is $2.50 (I think) and table rentals are $50 for one table, $95 for two and $135 for three.

The shows in Winnipeg may not be like they were in the late 80's, 90's and early 2000's, but the only way that they can get even better is for people to come to the shows to collect and buy, sell and trade. Also renting a table/s brings more people out because you'll most likely promote the fact you have stuff to sell with your acquaintences and friends.

Come out for a good time.

I am not the promoter of the show, but the more each collector promotes the happenings of the hobby in their circle of friends, co-workers, classmates,etc, the more the hobby grows.

Contact Allan Sharpe for table rentals- 204-475-0654

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump up to the top, can anyone confirm if this show is still a go and how many tables there will be?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Grant Park Sports Card and Collectible Show is still happened. I'll call the promoter to find out how many tables have been sold. I know that there were 40 tables available.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

What time is this this happening at? I really want to go this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Grant Park Sports Card Show (in Winnipeg) is on Saturday, March 16 from 10:00am to 4:00pm. The location is Grant Park High School located on the corner of Grant and Nathaniel. Admission is $3.00. I talked with the promoter today and he said there are 33 tables plus probably at least 3 or 4 more tables confirmed. It will be a good show. Please tell others and promote the show too. The more each of us does to promote the hobby in Winnipeg, the better the hobby will get in Winnipeg. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Great, thanks for the info. I work for a sports and collectables store so I will pass on the info to any collectors that come here.