Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See casehit's Items on eBay

Thumbs up Lost/Stolen Card from USPS Express Mail Handling. Please Help! Cash Reward!

Attention Spors Card Forum members. I need your help. You guys are one of largest groups of collectors, buyers, dealers of cards on the internet so I could really use your help and your advice on my next move.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS LOST/STOLEN CARD:
    http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/9/2...52220356_o.jpg

I recently listed a BGS 9.5/10 Auto 2001 SP Authentic Gold Parallel Tiger Woods Rookie Autograph (Factory Stamp #063/100, Beckett Serial #0006691641) on eBay and was able to find an offline buyer on February 5th, 2013. I was paid promptly and sent off this card via USPS Express Mail Overnight guaranteed delivery and it has now been over 1 month and the USPS still has not delivered my item. I have now been forced to pay back the buyer but this package has been mishandled and lost by the USPS here in Seattle, Washington and I fear it may be stolen.

EBAY CLOSED STORE LISTING LINK:
    Tiger Woods 2001 SP Authentic Gold Rookie Auto 63/100 RC BGS 9.5 10 | eBay

I have worked with the USPS Consumer Affairs but they cannot solve the problem of where the item is. It was last scanned at a Processing Plant on February 5th in Seattle, Washington and then the tracking # goes cold. It never made it to the New York City address I tried to send it to. This is the very 1st time in 15 years of sending USPS Express Mail packages that this has happened to me.

USPS EXPRESS MAIL TRACKING:
    https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...01080867749397

My name is Anthony Fernando. My eBay ID's are XOCOMPANY and PSA-SET-REGISTRY. I am the original owner and submitter in the database for this card. If anyone sees this card for re-sale at a show or back on eBay, please contact me immediately. Either myself, the USPS and stamps.com Parcel Insurance will give you a generous CASH reward if you could lead us the person who has this card. I have posted my contact information below.

PLEASE NOTE: #063/100 is the card that is missing. I am the current owner of several of these cards and #063 out of the 100 made is the one that I suspect has been stolen from me. I have included a photo of the card and a link to my closed eBay listing as well. This is a fairly important and very expensive card. Please forward this message to anyone who can help. If anyone also needs my help in finding stolen items I would be willing to help as well. I appreciate the time you took to anyone who have read this.

ANTHONY (206) 919-4605
    email: [email protected]

REWARD! LOST/STOLEN: BGS 9.5/10 Auto 2001 SP Authentic Gold Parallel Tiger Woods Rookie Autograph (Factory Stamp #063/100, Beckett Serial #0006691641)
    http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/9/2...52220356_o.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see where it was insured. I would have assumed if it was sent Express Mail with guaranteed overnight delivery the cost of the card plus the extra cost of shipping that it would have been sent with insurance. I know it's water under the bridge, but whenever I've send anything with a value of over a $100 I always purchase insurance. With that said, if I see it I'll let you know, I don't need a reward for finding a card that is yours.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

After further review, since I've never shipped that way before, I did not know that $100 insurance is included in the fee. But of course that comes no where close to the value of the card.

...Rick