Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

no one was there but me, and I am a very nice person, if you want come on down to Oberlin and I will show you the place, you can try your "sweet talk" and ee where that gets you.
    second you can twist and say what you like, but we both went there at different times and they refused to service us based on our color. eric gets a buzz cut, and I am not too picky. it was no big deal, I went somehwere else, but the fact remains I am white and was refused service do to my race. someone asked for an example, there you go.

I was new in town and had no idea, once they told me I left, no hard feelings, but it is discrimination.

I have also had many situations in my life where I was discriminated against because of my skin color.

does this equal what most non whites deal with, I would guess no, does this equal what gays deal with? maybe not

like most of you know I have very close friends who are homosexuals, we have never had an issue, and we go on weekend getaways several times a year.

No doubting what happened and who knows it could have possibly been discrimination I wasn't there so I can't say one way or the other but I can assure you that most black women's beauty salons do not want to discriminate against white or any other males for that matter. The most of them are specifically trained in doing women's hair and do not know how to cut a white man's or any other man's hair. Here's a true story that happened to me. My wife can be real lazy at times. (I hope that she never reads this ) but getting back to the point we drove up to her beauty salon and asked me to go ask for something. I had no idea what she was talking about but she was too lazy to get out of the car and go up to the shop herself. So I went and asked for what they wanted and they said they were all out. I went back to the car and told my wife and she said that was wrong they do have it and to go back there. When I tried to go back there the door was locked and they did not let me in. I was mad at my wife for being lazy and having me run around as her errand boy but the point of the story is beauty salons do not usually like males coming in because it is a woman's sanctury as well as for security reasons.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Thank you Sir
    No one is saying "so what" but you alex.
    We're saying "don't these other kids matter too?"

Apparently, to you, they don't. Because you even turned that into people not caring about gays killing themselves.

That you for proving my point. It's always about them, no one else has comparable problems.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789