My Andrew Luck Collection

It is mandatory for me to collect the Colts Rookie Tickets from Contenders. But this year, I went a bit crazy collecting Andrew Luck. My goal for the rest of the year is pick up all of the base, non auto rookie cards which are not too expensive on EBAY. But I wanted to grab some higher end stuff too.

TOPPS CHROME
    Black Refractor Auto /25, Prism Refractor Auto /50 and Pink Refractor Auto /75

[IMG][/IMG]

TOPPS CHROME
    Chrome 1957 Throwback Var Auto and Auto Relic /50.

[IMG][/IMG]

MORE CHROME - Variation Auto SP, Blue Refractor /199 BGS 9.5, Military "Camo" Refractor /499 and Sepia Refractor /99 BGS 9.5 (not shown, awaiting delivery)

[IMG][/IMG]

CONTENDERS
    Playoff Ticket /99 Auto, SSP Variation (both hands on the ball) Auto /75 and Rookie Stallions Auto /10

[IMG][/IMG]

TOPPS STRATA
    Shadow Box Auto/Jumbo /40, Clear Cut Auto/Jumbo Red /30, Clear Cut Auto/Jumbo Green /55 and Clear Cut Auto/Jumbo Blue /75
    [IMG][/IMG]

TOPPS PREMIUM
    Red Base #1 Non-Auto - 1/1

[IMG][/IMG]

R&S CRUSADE
    Prime Auto/Patch Red /25, Red Auto /99, Purple /49, Green Prime /25, Green /99, Red Prime /49 and Red 199

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

ABSOLUTE MEMORABILIA
    NFL Auto Patch /299 and AFC Auto Patch /49

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by MadColtsFan; 03-08-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Nice stuff man!

Im going to move this to Show/Tell though.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

I have a bunch of his base RC's that are available from chrome, strata, leaf, etc. LMK if you wan tme to put together a list for you if you are buying. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Joncamburn View Post
    I have a bunch of his base RC's that are available from chrome, strata, leaf, etc. LMK if you wan tme to put together a list for you if you are buying. Thanks.
    Yeah man. That sounds good.

Very nice collection! I'm assuming it wasn't cheap. If you need any other Colts Contenders I can help. I have Brazil, Fleener, and Fleener #/99. Pm if interested.
    I'm looking for Cam Newton, A.J. Green, Terrance Williams
    Cam Newton Super Collection
    Hidden Content
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Sweet Luck collection you got going. Nice stuff
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content : Henrik Lundqvist Collection
    Hidden Content : Eli Manning Collection

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cathaytrader View Post
    Sweet Luck collection you got going. Nice stuff
    Thanks! I want to share my EBAY scores from 3/9/13. Some incredibly cool stuff added. Great battles and last second snipes. Even in the off season some cool stuff can be found. it is like mushroom hunting in Indiana, when you find one, you find a bunch at the same time.

2012 Topps Magic Gridiron Coin #/10 (My first coin card)
    2012 Panini Prominence RC Auto #/80
    2012 Super Bowl XLVII Super Bowl patch Super Bowl Village Exclusive from New Orleans. Serial #'d. Hopefully they didn't sell out either. I have the Peyton Manning patch exclusive to the Super Bowl village in Indianapolis.
    Last edited by MadColtsFan; 03-10-2013 at 12:27 PM.

My god. If he even touches the type of success Manning had in Indy that collection will be astronomical. Sweet collection!