Should I buy a case? Which one?

Hey guys I'm really looking into buying a case of either Contenders or limited. Would it be worth it for either one in your opinions? What would you do? And anybody whose broke a case of either of these products how did you do?

Hey JWinn is a cool guy on SCF. I think that he busts a case of Contenders every year. Here is the deal with Contenders. If you look at the case price for 2005, the price is way down because it is Aaron Rodgers or bust. 2012 is a great year for QB prospects. If you bust a case, I would go with Contenders but you will pay for the Contenders name. I can't tell you what to buy but let us know what you crack.

Hey I opened two cases of contenders, and It was a lot of fun... I pulled a luck and tannelhill in one case and a bunch of other decent ones, and in the second case I pulled cousins, Moore, tannelhill, Blackmon, Martin /99, weeded /99, Alfred Morris. If you buy a case, I'd do contenders
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos

I agree with them. Contenders is the way to go. Good luck!
    Have a collectible day! Looking for Texans, Oilers(Not Titans), USFL Gamblers, Older Dolphins(Marino, Griese, Morris, Csonka, etc), Older Raiders(Stabler, Casper, Bilitnekoff), Alfred Morris rookies & inserts and in baseball any year Nolan Ryan cards.
    Hidden Content

I think it depends on what you like. If you like nice patches, contenders is the worst product for you. If you like rookie autos then go with contenders. If you don't want a lot of base cards, stay away from contenders.

I would go with Limited... you get nice patches, autos, etc. The thing with Contenders is yes you can get SP and the value might be a little more... but your also getting a lot of no names mixed in. No hall of famers either (well unless you get extremely lucky) I like limited because its a mixture of autos, GU's, Vets, RC's.. and they just look sharp... Contenders really have the same style through every card
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

either way you're gonna get a lot of redemptions. Any thoughts on waiting for a case of topps 5 star? Will cost about the same and release date is close. Very nice product with value and few if any redemptions. Plus being new you'll get more money/trade out of what you don't want. Just a thought. If you're bent on one of the 2 you mentioned I would say limited. A case of contenders gets boring pretty quick with the redemptions and mostly base cards. Imo limited would be the better of the 2.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra