Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill have 300-500 to buy a nice lot to stock up traders july 1st!

Hey! Looking to stock up some traders to replace a ton a had to sell a few months back. Ill have the dough after pay day, thanks to a nice raise to j-man rate. Woot. I am not the kind of guy to post something like this, only to back out realizing the cash isnt there. It will be available, and I will buy a lot on the 1st/2nd, depending on offers. I am not paticular on the player, but I would like the cards to have a minimum SV of at least 40 a piece, no small fries please. I am partial to patch autos, but will entertain any lot that meets the 40+ a piece criteria. I dont really want to go through the trouble of picking out of buckets, Id like to know what youre willing to get rid of for my price. I am not looking for firesale pricing, as its not making cash that I am interested in. That being said, I will lean towards the best bang for my buck. Id like your lot to include tracked xpress post shipping. Cheers. Let the offers roll in!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (24)
    Country
    See jesus_lives2011's Items on eBay

PM sent.
    Last edited by p8030103; 06-24-2013 at 01:17 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for all the offers, please keep them coming!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the*cup's Items on eBay

Most aren't 40+, but they are patch autos:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...he-Cup-Rookies

Thanks