2bros - Exclusive 3

1 pack of Totally Certified---I See Gold

Bought a pack of Totally Certified off ebay and here is what i pulled.

#6/10

Im looking to sell only right now, wanting to buy a Kevin Durant auto soon.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Kyle Busch 2008-present
    HATERS ARE MOTIVATORS
    KYLE BUSCH 2015 NASCAR SPRINT CUP CHAMPION
    Hidden Content

thats awesome... congrats man!!
    Looking for: Jarvis Jones, Le'veon Bell, Markus Wheaton, Derrick Rose, Jimmy Butler

Hidden Content

WHAT seller did you buy from?
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Nice pull of class act Smitty. :)
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!

Wow great card! And I thought all of those packs were likely resealed.

Sick card!
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Austin Dillon/AJ Allmendinger/Tony Stewart. Also whatever catches my eye.