1 pack of Totally Certified---I See Gold

Bought a pack of Totally Certified off ebay and here is what i pulled.

#6/10

Im looking to sell only right now, wanting to buy a Kevin Durant auto soon.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Kyle Busch 2008-present
    HATERS ARE MOTIVATORS
    Hidden Content

thats awesome... congrats man!!
    Looking for: Jarvis Jones, Le'veon Bell, Markus Wheaton, Derrick Rose, Jimmy Butler

Hidden Content

WHAT seller did you buy from?
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Nice pull of class act Smitty. :)
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

Wow great card! And I thought all of those packs were likely resealed.

Sick card!
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)