Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

My auto/GU tradelist

Here is my list of autos/GUs/other nicer cards that I have available for trade. I like some of them more than others (marked as Semi/HTG), but I don't need any for a PC, so I'm open to offers with everything. Will trade these ideally for comparable cards of the following:

1. Twins (Favorites are Morneau, Cuddyer, Mauer, and current prospects like Sano, Gibson, Meyer, Buxton, May, Arcia, etc)
    2. Jim Thome (Still looking for an auto! Always trading for patches, GUs, and numbered as well as regular cards)
    3. Jason Tyner (Will trade for anything you have, even if it is a dup of a 5 cent base card)
    4. Chris Herrmann (Again, absolutely anything you have)
    5. RCs, autos, GUs, and better inserts of Bryce Harper and Manny Machado

I will also look at buckets, even if you don't have cards that fit the above description/s. Selling is always an option as well

Here's what I currently have available. This list will stay updated- things will be taken off of this list when they are traded or sold, and new items will be added when I have them in-hand.

As always, pictures are available upon request

Autographs
    2013 Bowman Prospect Autographs Jeff Gelalich
    2013 Bowman Prospect Autographs Khris Davis
    2013 Gypsy Queen Autographs Adam Eaton (Semi-HTG)
    2013 Gypsy Queen Autographs Brock Holt
    2012 Topps Golden Moments Autographs Tommy Hanson
    2011 Topps 60 Autographs Josh Tomlin
    2009 Goodwin Champions Autographs Mark Allen
    2008 Bowman Chrome Prospects Autographs Brian Dinkelman
    2006 Sweet Spot Update Signatures Red/Blue Stitch Red Ink Jeremy Sowers /299
    2005 Donruss Signature Series Autographs Silver Brandon Webb

Autograph-Relics
    2005 Prime Patches Triple Mem Autographs Jim Edmonds #ed/50 (Bat-jersey-jersey-auto, HTG)

Relics
    2013 Topps Tribute Transitions Relics Dual Fergie Jenkins #ed/99 (dual bat)
    2009 Goodwin Champions Memorabilia Travis Hafner (jersey)
    2009 SPx Winning Materials Duals Jeff Baker-Matt Holiday (dual jersey)
    2008 Topps Silk Collection Dan Uggla #ed/50
    2003 SP Legendary Cuts Historical Impressions Gold 75 Joe Dimaggio #ed/75

Other Nicer Cards
    2013 Bowman Red Ice Colby Rasmus #ed/25
    2013 Bowman Red Ice Mike Olt #ed/25

If you are into Allen & Ginter N43s, I have a bunch of those available that I am not sure if I want to keep or not. Let me know if interested in them. Similarly, I have a lot of Ginter minis (2006-present) that I may be willing to part with. I would like to build mini sets, but it is unrealistic for me, so I thought I would at least put it out there for anyone interested

Feel free to make me an offer or have me check your bucket, thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Hollywood42; 11-17-2013 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Updated list
    Collector of:
    Twins (9 1/1s), Chris Herrmann (26%), Justin Morneau (just starting), Michael Cuddyer (also just starting),
    sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Do you have a pic of the Hanson?
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

I could use the Palmer jersey and maybe the Nomar bat/ticket. cmb please. I may have a Mauer g/u.
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Could you check my trade list in my signature ? I know I have a couple Thome jerseys and maybe some other stuff you'd be interested in.

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

Clemson: Will PM you pics of the Hanson in the morning

nowunodogg: Didn't find a Mauer, but I have a high interest in your Studio Thome GU in your "Library" album as well as the Thome auto (it's from your PC though). I'd also trade for your Matt Garza auto and Matt Tolbert patch
    Collector of:
    Twins (9 1/1s), Chris Herrmann (26%), Justin Morneau (just starting), Michael Cuddyer (also just starting),
    sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content

Ferguson: I found these Thomes on your list:
    2004 Fleer Showcase Baseball's Best Jersey Jim Thome # BB/JT (white)
    2003 Fleer Box Score Classic Miniature Game Jersey Jim Thome # CM-JT (white with red stripe)
    1991 Upper Deck Final Edition Jim Thome #17F RC (AGS 10.0 Gem Mint)

I also found two Jason Tyner cards that would be a big help to me: 1999 Bowman #134 and 1999 Topps Stars #42

What were you interested in from my list?
    Collector of:
    sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    ok sounds good and do you happen to know the BV of it? Also are you only trading it for another auto? Thanks and PLMK
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.

Last I checked, BV was $25. An auto would be preferred, but a patch can be just as good. Prefer to stay away from "normal" GUs with this one unless it fits the "hot" player, HOF, high-end set GU or low numbered. Either way, I'm pretty flexible, so we should be able to work something out
    Collector of:
    sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Ok Ill see what I might have this weekend or can get my hands on from a friend. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood42 View Post
    Ferguson: I found these Thomes on your list:
    2004 Fleer Showcase Baseball's Best Jersey Jim Thome # BB/JT (white)
    2003 Fleer Box Score Classic Miniature Game Jersey Jim Thome # CM-JT (white with red stripe)
    1991 Upper Deck Final Edition Jim Thome #17F RC (AGS 10.0 Gem Mint)

I also found two Jason Tyner cards that would be a big help to me: 1999 Bowman #134 and 1999 Topps Stars #42

What were you interested in from my list?
    I like the following:

2011 Topps 60 Relics Troy Tulowitzki (Jersey)
    2009 Goodwin Champions Relics Jim Palmer (jersey)

2009 Goodwin Champions Relics Bo Jackson (jersey)
    2003 Finest Relics Rod Carew (bat)

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast