Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You're incorrect on my position, I support across the board spending cuts.

Obamacare was supposed to save us money, but as we learn more, we're seeing that it is simply going to be a huge middle class tax and continually higher premiums for everyone. The big winners are the pharma and healthcare companies since the government has forced people to buy their product and they have a monopoly situation where they are protected by law so they can charge 10 times more than medical care should really cost.

If you think Romney would have been better, what I described is what you voted for.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

If you think Romney would have been better, what I described is what you voted for.

I didn't vote for Romney.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Then replace it with "would prefer"

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another case of the author not being a reliable source. A conservative think tank? really

and i would rather the money go to something for the poor before big banks and big oil!

I would rather Obama come up with ONE idea that helps our entire country and doesn't involve spending increases or tax hikes.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I would rather Obama come up with ONE idea that helps our entire country and doesn't involve spending increases or tax hikes.

So, in short, you want spending cuts.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So, in short, you want spending cuts.

Yes. More spending + more taxes is not a policy that I support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12