2013 Heritage break, need some help with these

I had no intention of busting any 2013 Heritage baseball but then I saw a Bob Lillis auto on eBay and like a fool thought I could pull one which yielded a two box and a couple of extra packs in a break today.

Not sure exactly what a couple of these card are, so any help would be appreciated.

Start with a question?

What is this card, only black back in the entire break?????

Front:

Back

Game used:

Mini:

Nice set of chrome

Chrome Refractor - local hero

Original 1964:

Hate the way Topps ruins the card by sticking their gold seal on the card. Come on Topps you can do better than that!

And finally I am guessing the best card of the entire break?

Owner of the store said this was a major short print:

Is it????

Lots of singles numbered of 425.

Interesting but no Bob Lillis auto, heck no auto period. Least at the price of a box it is not a killer.

Good luck with your breaks

The black back variations are called "Venezuelan backs" and are very limited. The Pujols is an "action short print" which sells for around 15 bucks. The mini is probably the best card you pulled! Although the Dickey may bring 10-15 bucks. Nice product

Quote Originally Posted by jjhasmadskillz View Post
    The black back variations are called "Venezuelan backs" and are very limited. The Pujols is an "action short print" which sells for around 15 bucks. The mini is probably the best card you pulled! Although the Dickey may bring 10-15 bucks. Nice product
    Thanks for the help.

Any interest in selling or trading that Markakis GU?
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Any Justin Upton for trade
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content