Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manningcollector's Items on eBay

that is a false statement..... there was one listed about 5 months ago very poorly, name spelled wrong and I bid somewhere in the mid 200's and didnt win. I am not a sanders collector, just a collector. It is a fact that this item would sell for at least 250 and on auction and that is the lowest end if started at 99 cents with no reserve. 350 or more wouldnt surprise me a bit

only a handful of people on this forum actually collect cards..... 99% troll on here to re-sell. Why should any seller listen to the crap you guys have to offer with no evidence. Members on here want nothing else than to make a buck or get something for half of what it sells for on ebay. People constantly bash how people price items and it just makes no sense.

you show me a finsihed auction for this card and then we can talk. If i had terapeak I would locate the one i lost a few months back. But not only can you not find an auction for this item there isnt a single card from the set listed now or in the last 2 months that I could find..... maybe it has something to do with the fact that actual collectors have them in collections........ that is likely a concept that the majority of members on here wouldnt understand.

but hey, since you are so smart about the topic.... go get one for 140-150, 180 and ill gladly pay you 250 for it.... since its just one of the plethera of items that can be had for that price..... and you can make a quick 75-100 bucks at my expense

This card is no team 2000 card either.. It is one of a plethora of 2012 UD Sanders Autos that are #ed /25 or less, and sell for $125-$200. The $200 is a stretch. We already know the $350 is unreasonable, or a "die-hard Sanders fan" lake yourself would have bought it by now.. Quit trying to be the cool kid!!!!! You are nothing but a hipster, so go buy a Starbucks coffee and come up with some more opinions..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha, my ignorance?? Try your ignorance! Comparing a 2000 team score to a 2012 UD product?! And sorry but educate yourself, the Sanders holy grail is the passing the torch dual auto w/ Walter payton...I have paid well over $300 for an auto, but I know the difference when it comes what to pay for them. I just bought the 2008 topps letterman Superfractor 1/1 auto for under $300...rarer but nowhere near as collectible as several others...your UD Cup is not one of those holy trails that every Sanders collector chases...My collection consists of over 3500 different Sanders cards, somewhere between 12-15,000 total, including over 100 auto's and roughly 250 GU's...your UD CUP auto are about as attractive to most collectors than a 1990 Pro Set Fact Cincinnati that are about impossible to find and we are willing to shell out over BV for them, unlike your CUP auto...

your ignorance on the topic speaks for itself.... any knowledgebale sanders collector knows the team 2000 score auto sells for 300 plus every time it shows up....... and every sanders collector also knows the rc exqusite patch /25 is one of the holy grails to any sanders collector. Go check with the 2 major sanders supercollectors on this forum and get educated on the matter

you lack the ability to understand that serial numbering is not the only that determines price and often times doesn mean anything. I bougt a sanders leaf auto from 2012 about a month ago numbered to /20 for 42 bucks dlvd; the point is that nobody wanted to pay for that card because it isnt desirable; i thought 42 for a sanders auto was decent so i got it....... the sanders auto's you have gotten numbered to 10 or 5 and have paid less than 150 for are not desirable cards to die-hard sanders collectors.

but that's okay, no need for you to understand that. I'm sure your collection means a lot to you and that is what matters most

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manningcollector's Items on eBay

well, first off it appears you are dense; and secondly you either don't comprehend what was written or are unable to read correctly

I never directly compared the score team 2000 card and it's collectability to the 2012 Cup card..... I simply stated the two as examples of items that are from more desirable sets than the "plethera" of newer autos and parallels that are serial numbered very low.

And, I said the exquisite patch was one of the holy grails...... nowhere in your little spiel did you mention buying any dual autographs.... so I kept the conversation to just single sanders autographs. Considering that the exquiste rc patch sells betwen 800-1200 I think you would be hard pressed to find another sanders auto that sells for more; and considering its numbered to 25 I thinks that speaks pretty heavily to its collectability

There really isnt any reason to continue arguing with you since you dont even bother reading the exact words that were written so I wil sign off on this thread.

*To the seller- this item on a 7 day auction is at worst a 275 dollar item, dont give it away.... set collectors will pay a premium for the item and the right sanders collector would as well.

Haha, my ignorance?? Try your ignorance! Comparing a 2000 team score to a 2012 UD product?! And sorry but educate yourself, the Sanders holy grail is the passing the torch dual auto w/ Walter payton...I have paid well over $300 for an auto, but I know the difference when it comes what to pay for them. I just bought the 2008 topps letterman Superfractor 1/1 auto for under $300...rarer but nowhere near as collectible as several others...your UD Cup is not one of those holy trails that every Sanders collector chases...My collection consists of over 3500 different Sanders cards, somewhere between 12-15,000 total, including over 100 auto's and roughly 250 GU's...your UD CUP auto are about as attractive to most collectors than a 1990 Pro Set Fact Cincinnati that are about impossible to find and we are willing to shell out over BV for them, unlike your CUP auto...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (38)
    Country
    See golgo*13's Items on eBay

Thanks for all your input.....sold for $290......I think the buyer got a good price.
    Last edited by 313datsyuk313; 05-06-2014 at 01:26 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234