Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (38)
    Country
    See golgo*13's Items on eBay

Thanks for all your opinions, I really base my asking price on a couple different factors. This is a popular subset in the highest end hockey product you will find, so you have the set collectors. Also, this would be considered a case hit and was a redemption, I own another copy I paid $375 for. I saw comparable sales with the Marino version also Mike Tyson. TTT
    Last edited by 313datsyuk313; 04-01-2013 at 01:03 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for all your opinions, I really base my asking price on a couple different factors. This is a popular subset in the highest end hockey product you will find, so you have the set collectors. Also, this would be considered a case hit and was a redemption, I own another copy I paid $375 for. I saw comparable sales with the Marino version also Mike Tyson. TTT

I agree, but this is football, not hockey...hockey produced how many products compared to football? 1:15 maybe, which is why football products prices have plummeted...good luck with your sale! I'll keep an eye on the it and see what others I see pop up

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (38)
    Country

Friday night alright TTT!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See doug3508's Items on eBay

Is it still $350??

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (38)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manningcollector's Items on eBay

please read what I wrote.... I said I SOLD it for 350, and on top of that I had at least 10 offers of over 250 while at shows....... and yea you are right about the parallels and such. The cards you bought of /10 are much less desirable than the score team 2000 card and that is why you can get it at the price you do. The topps archives sanders autos arent even numbered and sell between 150 and 200, sometimes more. The auto's you are buying are not from desirable sets or they would be selling for much more; as can be seen by the prices sanders from actual desirable sets bring. The cup tribute cards are highly collectible and sell for much more than do normal autos numbered to the same. The exquisite patch rc auto tribute sanders /25 sell for 750-1000 and they are basketball related..... but I'm sure you would just compare that also to some patch auto you got for 150 or less and call it a day.

And about bumping 10 times, I attempted to sell a lot on here about a year ago for 500..... not one person bit. I bumped it at least 20 times. The projected re-sell value was about 650. I didnt get one bite. So I decide to just list it all on ebay and get 800 gross after fees and shipping.

Bottom line, there are not collectors on this forum for the most part, there are people who want to make a buck and honestly arent very good at doing it. To judge that someone has overpriced something on THIS forum because it bumped 10 times without selling is an absolute joke considering at leasy 98% of the members on here wouldnt touch a 350 dollar item unless they had 100% guarantee then could flip for 500 in a week or less

And to correct you once again..... people dont overpay for things, If someone decided to pay a price for something whether they just wanted it or wanted it for an investment..... that is what the market dictated. You didn't get steals on your /10, /5...... or whatever you got. You paid what the market dictated, if they were worth more then someone else would have been willing to pay more. That is basic economic principle unless the listing was very poor or spelled incorrectly.

2000 vs 2010 and newer is huge difference in price, and sorry but you overpaid for your score auto....in the last 2 weeks I've bought multiple /3, /5, /10 auto's or gu/auto combo's for $150 or less...UD in 2012 was ridiculous with their 1000 versions of /10 or less autos which has driven the prices way down....

Now yes he has every right to attemp to sell at whatever he wants, but when you bump 10 times and someone let's you know your price is high, there is nothing wrong with that...I buy a lot of Sanders stuff, and would love to have this card, but until a realistic price($150ish) is considered, there's no point in wasting anyone's time

Last edited by manningcollector; 04-11-2013 at 10:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

please read what I wrote.... I said I SOLD it for 350, and on top of that I had at least 10 offers of over 250 while at shows....... and yea you are right about the parallels and such. The cards you bought of /10 are much less desirable than the score team 2000 card and that is why you can get it at the price you do. The topps archives sanders autos arent even numbered and sell between 150 and 200, sometimes more. The auto's you are buying are not from desirable sets or they would be selling for much more; as can be seen by the prices sanders from actual desirable sets bring. The cup tribute cards are highly collectible and sell for much more than do normal autos numbered to the same. The exquisite patch rc auto tribute sanders /25 sell for 750-1000 and they are basketball related..... but I'm sure you would just compare that also to some patch auto you got for 150 or less and call it a day.

And about bumping 10 times, I attempted to sell a lot on here about a year ago for 500..... not one person bit. I bumped it at least 20 times. The projected re-sell value was about 650. I didnt get one bite. So I decide to just list it all on ebay and get 800 gross after fees and shipping.

Bottom line, there are not collectors on this forum for the most part, there are people who want to make a buck and honestly arent very good at doing it. To judge that someone has overpriced something on THIS forum because it bumped 10 times without selling is an absolute joke considering at leasy 98% of the members on here wouldnt touch a 350 dollar item unless they had 100% guarantee then could flip for 500 in a week or less

And to correct you once again..... people dont overpay for things, If someone decided to pay a price for something whether they just wanted it or wanted it for an investment..... that is what the market dictated. You didn't get steals on your /10, /5...... or whatever you got. You paid what the market dictated, if they were worth more then someone else would have been willing to pay more. That is basic economic principle unless the listing was very poor or spelled incorrectly.

Look at my bucket, and then look at what I have sold!!!! Not really looking to turn a profit, just looking to get the card at a reasonable price. There are more than 1 of them, so I will get it eventually. No need to overpay today...

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are a total tool and I feel sorry for whatever sucker paid $350 or $800 whichever it is your claiming...as an avid Sanders collector I know what his stuff sells for, I just bought a 1/1 auto patch Superfractor for $286...have fun in the future

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manningcollector's Items on eBay

your ignorance on the topic speaks for itself.... any knowledgebale sanders collector knows the team 2000 score auto sells for 300 plus every time it shows up....... and every sanders collector also knows the rc exqusite patch /25 is one of the holy grails to any sanders collector. Go check with the 2 major sanders supercollectors on this forum and get educated on the matter

you lack the ability to understand that serial numbering is not the only that determines price and often times doesn mean anything. I bougt a sanders leaf auto from 2012 about a month ago numbered to /20 for 42 bucks dlvd; the point is that nobody wanted to pay for that card because it isnt desirable; i thought 42 for a sanders auto was decent so i got it....... the sanders auto's you have gotten numbered to 10 or 5 and have paid less than 150 for are not desirable cards to die-hard sanders collectors.

but that's okay, no need for you to understand that. I'm sure your collection means a lot to you and that is what matters most

You are a total tool and I feel sorry for whatever sucker paid $350 or $800 whichever it is your claiming...as an avid Sanders collector I know what his stuff sells for, I just bought a 1/1 auto patch Superfractor for $286...have fun in the future

SCF Rewards
    Country

This card is no team 2000 card either.. It is one of a plethora of 2012 UD Sanders Autos that are #ed /25 or less, and sell for $125-$200. The $200 is a stretch. We already know the $350 is unreasonable, or a "die-hard Sanders fan" lake yourself would have bought it by now.. Quit trying to be the cool kid!!!!! You are nothing but a hipster, so go buy a Starbucks coffee and come up with some more opinions..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast