Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buying Daniel Thomas!

Buying multi color patches, autos and auto/jsy's. Rookies would be best. Please no 1 color GU, not interested in those right now. Please be reasonable with prices. Mostly interested in lots to cut down on shipping, those would be great.
    Last edited by UK_wildcat77; 03-09-2013 at 01:58 AM.
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

Interested in his Playoff Contenders Rookie Ink auto sp? Shoot a pm if you want a scan, photobucket messed up that cards scan so I deleted it. Thank you!
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    Interested in his Playoff Contenders Rookie Ink auto sp? Shoot a pm if you want a scan, photobucket messed up that cards scan so I deleted it. Thank you!
    PM sent.
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

I have a few of his contenders and a few other rookie autos of his if you are interested shoot me a pm and I can get you a scan and a price.

Lukas
    My wants : Christian Ponder, Adrian Peterson, and Andre Johnson Patches

Hidden Content

I have a 2011 Threads Thomas Letterman Auto I could do for 9 dlvd and a 2011 topps chrome orange I could throw in for a total of 11 dlvd. Pm me if interested

PM's sent.

I have 30 autos in my bucket. Please take a look and let me know what you need. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soxfanray View Post
    I'll take a price dlvd on it but mostly looking to buy lots to keep costs down.
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast