Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lets do some trading! Help me out .....
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, UD Premier Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

I want to trade. Watching some NCAA's and hoping to get this set knocked out sooner than later! I can mail tomorrow so if you have anything from my list, shoot me a note and lets get to some trading!!!!

John

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, UD Premier Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

Bump it to the top! I need to do some weekend trading! LMK if you can help me out with anything, even one or two cards is cool now!

Hidden Content

Ttt!

Hidden Content

bump.......

Hidden Content

Is anyone trading this fine Sunday afternoon!

John

Hidden Content

I want to finish this set! Who wants to help me out? I'll trade in your favor, just let me know what you have and lets hook up!

John

Hidden Content

bump it to the top.

John

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsCollector22 View Post
    Will u check my tradelist For any doubles
    Ok what I am checking for? Prizm? LMK and I'll take a look at it right now

Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast