Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bryce Harper Bowman Platinum Gold Refractor Patch (4 Color) Autograph /50 RC FS

Selling for $400.

Nice card man
    Last edited by joshhale; 03-09-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshhale View Post
    I'll take it
    How will you be paying and when? Normally I wouldn't care about when but since you have low feedback I have to ask.

I see you edited your thread after I posted the deal. Ugh....anyone else I guess.
    Last edited by BGT Masters; 03-09-2013 at 02:20 PM.

...that was weird...

sweeet card though! Did you pull it?
    LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!

Nice card BGT, I'm a bit short for it. Anything sweet your looking to move in the 250 maybe up to 350 range?
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

No I traded for it last year. The other guy changed his mind and backed out.

Quote Originally Posted by nskrbec View Post
    Nice card BGT, I'm a bit short for it. Anything sweet your looking to move in the 250 maybe up to 350 range?
    Perhaps. I might be making a large sale thread later tonight depending on whats on the agenda later. Haven't really made up my mind what I want to let go of however. I'll shoot you my bucket link and we'll see what you might have interest in. The only thing I am sure I wont sell are my Kaepernicks, and my Foxx/Simmons Auto.

Take at all? I have a 2011 Chrome Harper auto refractor #/500 I may be willing to swap?
    Looking for MLB: Jay Bruce; Aroldis Chapman; Eric Hosmer; Brett Lawrie; Alex Gordon; Buster Posey. NFL: Matthew Stafford. NBA: Eric Gordon.

I DO NOT GIFT SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK

I appreciate the offer, but I am mainly looking to sell and I prefer the Patch Auto over the Refractor.

Sounds good, thanks! GLWS!@

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast