Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT: Bowman Chrome Colors/Sterling RC Prospects

Have these for trade for other High End Bowman Chrome/Sterling auto Prospects, Pujols Autos or Kaepernick High End Rc Autos

Cheers Jason
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

Pcmb for the hosmr chrome, pm if interested
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

I don't send or receive gifts via paypal.

LOB..really didnt see anything I could use
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

check me for nick williams, pm me if anything strikes you
    Hidden Content (Please check out my road to recovery)

"Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer."-Padre Pio
    RIP Brutus, and John

ttt

to the top

what value are you looking for on the hosmer golds?
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

pm sent

ttt

Mind giving me a look on that Hosmer?
    Rangers09 on the Bench, Neshek, and Blowout
    Looking for: Gerrit Cole, Matt Moore, Bubba Starling, David Dahl, Jurickson Profar, and any Rangers Prospects!
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast