Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ttt
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

ttt
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

I'll take a shot at the Hosmer as well, pm me if you see anything you can use.

pm sent

ttt

what value do you have on the gold hosmer?

Bucket-

Hidden Content

Please PM how much trade value in terms of $$ you'd be looking in return for the Gold Franklin auto.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

1) When you pm me regarding a post in your thread, please tell me the cards I want. I comment in several threads everyday.
    2) I have no interest in ITG products.

ttt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12