Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ttt
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

ttt
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

I'll take a shot at the Hosmer as well, pm me if you see anything you can use.

pm sent

ttt

what value do you have on the gold hosmer?
    Hidden Content

LF all matt harvey RCs and Colors

Looking for High end bowman chrome autos of mets stars or top prospects

Please PM how much trade value in terms of $$ you'd be looking in return for the Gold Franklin auto.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

1) When you pm me regarding a post in your thread, please tell me the cards I want. I comment in several threads everyday.
    2) I have no interest in ITG products.

ttt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12