Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

1st and 4th...SWEET. As always, since I think I have done breaks with all of you in the past, nothing is off the table. Always willing to trade away picks from the 1st and 2nd half, depending on the breaks. So...once we see the 1st half, feel free to offer away. Happy happy dance!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (132)
    Country

Cool! Thanks for the posting the video, super pumped for the 2nd half of the break!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (162)
    Country

This has to be getting close now! Whoo can't wait to see the first half.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yep...I would guess Don would be getting it today/tomorrow? Definitely pumped, especially after seeing the breaks posted. Even the Masked Men inserts are garnering some attention. Would love to see some Vintage Mem or Masked Men Mem....good stuff....and again, very willing to wheel and deal if someone wants things we break!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

One of the things about not being direct as I have to wait for the dealer to ship them to me. Talked o him this weekend and said he would hip out Monday or Tuesday FedEx. I will post up the 5 boxes hit with hits and scans o get the gb underway as Ono as they arrive. Video's might take a day or to to upload depending on other in the house using the wifi.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (162)
    Country

Thanks Don. Hope it comes in this week so we can get the picks going over the weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

with the 1st and 4th picks, the suspense and waiting is killing me! after seeing other breaks, really looking forward to some sweet cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stuntman8926's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

3rd pick both breaks. awesome

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just a FYI case came in Friday night. Will post up he first 5 boxes to start the draft when I get home Saturday evening.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet. After I see what we have, will think about it and perhaps let all know of my intentions to pick or trade...if anyone ends up seeing something they 'have to have', don't hesitate to PM me offers! This includes picks and/or cards, which I have done in the past.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast