Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1


    AUTaxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,954
    Country
    Card Cash
    200.74
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

    500+ Greg Maddux cards FS

    I am looking to move a big chunk of my Maddux collection. 500+ cards. No dupes (I think). Lots of inserts. Would like to get $300 for the lot, but will entertain offers. The cards pictured alone could probably fetch $300. I will break up the lot, but make your offers quickly.

    Here are a few of the cards included:








  2. #2
    war eagle! (class of '03.) happen to have a donruss mound marvels maddux? it's the last one i need....
    CLETE THOMAS RETIRED. SO STOP HOLDING HIS RARE STUFF AND TRADE IT TO ME.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

    PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS. USE FLICKR.

  3. #3


    AUTaxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,954
    Country
    Card Cash
    200.74
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

    Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    war eagle! (class of '03.) happen to have a donruss mound marvels maddux? it's the last one i need....
    I do, but I am holding onto that one. War Damn.

  4. #4
    I would be interested in a list if you had one. Would you consider $8 gift for these that just ended?

    2006 Upper Deck Future Stars Blue #16 Greg Maddux /99 Dodgers

    2005 Studio Portraits Leather and Lumber Sepia Greg Maddux /30 Cubs

    2005 Zenith Epix Emerald Play Greg Maddux /150 Cubs

    2005 Topps Heritage Chrome #56 Greg Maddux /1956 Cubs
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

    CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

  5. #5


    AUTaxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,954
    Country
    Card Cash
    200.74
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

    Quote Originally Posted by madduxfan31 View Post
    I would be interested in a list if you had one. Would you consider $8 gift for these that just ended?

    2006 Upper Deck Future Stars Blue #16 Greg Maddux /99 Dodgers

    2005 Studio Portraits Leather and Lumber Sepia Greg Maddux /30 Cubs

    2005 Zenith Epix Emerald Play Greg Maddux /150 Cubs

    2005 Topps Heritage Chrome #56 Greg Maddux /1956 Cubs
    I would do $10 for those.

    Don't have a list of the huge lot. I could make one, but it would take a while. Is there anything in particular that you're looking for?

  6. #6
    Mainly looking for anything i dont have on my wantlist but then again always looking to add maddux traders i can use.
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

    CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

  7. #7


    AUTaxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,954
    Country
    Card Cash
    200.74
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

    Quote Originally Posted by madduxfan31 View Post
    Mainly looking for anything i dont have on my wantlist but then again always looking to add maddux traders i can use.
    Probably nothing you need in there.

  8. #8


    AUTaxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,954
    Country
    Card Cash
    200.74
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

    bump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •