$100 Shaved card. Got me!

I got this in yesterday and it took me about 30 seconds to realize something wasn't right. The first thing I noticed was that the numbers were too close to the edge. When I got home I put it on top on another one, and what do ya know. And now the seller isn't responding to my PM's. I almost feel like I should eat the $100 just to get the card out of circulation. In order to get my money back I'm going to have to return it and it's gonna get resold. The card should be cut in half or sent back to Panini in my opinion. But don't get me wrong, I want my money back.....

That sucks. Where did you get it?
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Yes you said PM - was it on here????

Oh and GoGiants I have not heard back from the Emlen Tunnell guy.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

ebay or a board if you don't mind me asking? It's one thing not to pay enough attention to catch it. I would be guilty of that - i have been recently in fact!

Everyone makes mistakes. BUT he has to man up and accept that it is not a complete card. I doubt Panini will do anything. That's not a miscut from their machine, that's a modified card. I sure hope he makes it easy for both of you instead of you having to file a claim etc.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Maybe contact Panini. They might be able to duplicate the card, restamp it, replace the sticker onto the new card, and destroy the old one. I've heard of it happening before.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Maybe contact Panini. They might be able to duplicate the card, restamp it, replace the sticker onto the new card, and destroy the old one. I've heard of it happening before.
    That is exactly what I was thinking. Only thing is it's age? I know how easy it is going to be to duplicate being it's so old.

e-bay. no returns.

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    ebay or a board if you don't mind me asking? It's one thing not to pay enough attention to catch it. I would be guilty of that - i have been recently in fact!

Everyone makes mistakes. BUT he has to man up and accept that it is not a complete card. I doubt Panini will do anything. That's not a miscut from their machine, that's a modified card. I sure hope he makes it easy for both of you instead of you having to file a claim etc.

That is a shame that stuff like that happens. I know that it does more than not, but I hope you can either get your money back or Panini can duplicate that card for you.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

Well, it'll be an easy paypal claim, but I would still ask the guy to make a return. I have had a few guys who have "No returns" on their page who still did it.

Just sucks either way.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector