Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok, I'd like to win this week, I'm not proud but I'm not ashamed either................

The six-card ITG Forever Rivals PostSeason Battles set, the first three are /10 and the other three are /80. Tiny little pieces of almost everyone who mattered back in the day :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Not really a set collector, but I'll throw this in due to the cool factor (and pain in the butt to obtain!). Panini Prime Captain's Cloth - Brendan Shannahan 1/2 and 2/2:

Looking for: Panini Prime Colors - Salming, Dionne, Bure, Trottier and Neely
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bimola View Post
    Not really a set collector, but I'll throw this in due to the cool factor (and pain in the butt to obtain!). Panini Prime Captain's Cloth - Brendan Shannahan 1/2 and 2/2:
    Technically, it is a set of 2 cards...which took longer to put together than sets one-hundred times that size!

Definitely very cool.

I would like to change my entry to my 97/98 Donruss Preferred Line of the Times insert set, since there hasn't been an "insert" set officially entered. This is one of the first sets I ever completed; my Dad and I were crazy for the entire 97/98 Donruss Preferred set and I will never forget building this set with him:

Cheers
    Connie
    I collect Curtis Joseph

Hidden Content

This is probably my favorite category, so I thought I'd drop in for a visit. Here's the "When There Were Six" set from UM11. It's always a lot of fun to chase these sets.

Most Wanted
    THE CUP TRIOS PATCHES 2008/09

THE CUP TRIOS PATCHES 2010/11

Quote Originally Posted by cujofan2000 View Post
    I would like to change my entry to my 97/98 Donruss Preferred Line of the Times insert set, since there hasn't been an "insert" set officially entered. This is one of the first sets I ever completed; my Dad and I were crazy for the entire 97/98 Donruss Preferred set and I will never forget building this set with him:

Cheers
    Connie
    that is such a cool set - the whole Donruss Preferred was awesome. I went out and built the base set, the LOTT, Colour Guard, and Precious Metals sets.. the CTTC parallels just proved too difficult
    Hidden Content
    Website (lots for sale!) - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)
    eBay ID - phildo37

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    ok so since my first post has been not allowed in I have this set to show off, insert set from 08-09 UD Superskills

thanks
    jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (273)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Here is my entry for the week.

2011-12 Artifacts Rookie Redemption - Complete set of 42 cards

Chris
    Hidden Content Collecting: Claude Giroux, Rick Nash, Eric Staal, Rookies and Auto's
    Hidden Content

enjoy
    SP
    Lindbergh
    Luongo
    Roy Avs
    Roy Habs

Here is my entry for my 73-74 OPC Set:

And here is the complete set in the SCF Inventory tool:

Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Looking to trade for 1970s O-Pee-Chee Hockey Cards!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12