Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok, I'd like to win this week, I'm not proud but I'm not ashamed either................

The six-card ITG Forever Rivals PostSeason Battles set, the first three are /10 and the other three are /80. Tiny little pieces of almost everyone who mattered back in the day :)
    Hidden Content

No more Keslers, thanks

2. Packrip
    Not really a set collector, but I'll throw this in due to the cool factor (and pain in the butt to obtain!). Panini Prime Captain's Cloth - Brendan Shannahan 1/2 and 2/2:

Looking for: Panini Prime Colors, One-Timers and Jumbo Patches!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bimola View Post
    Not really a set collector, but I'll throw this in due to the cool factor (and pain in the butt to obtain!). Panini Prime Captain's Cloth - Brendan Shannahan 1/2 and 2/2:
    Technically, it is a set of 2 cards...which took longer to put together than sets one-hundred times that size!

Definitely very cool.
    Publication - Hidden Content
    PB Traders - Hidden Content
    PB pc - Hidden Content

I would like to change my entry to my 97/98 Donruss Preferred Line of the Times insert set, since there hasn't been an "insert" set officially entered. This is one of the first sets I ever completed; my Dad and I were crazy for the entire 97/98 Donruss Preferred set and I will never forget building this set with him:

Cheers
    Connie
    I collect Curtis Joseph

Hidden Content

This is probably my favorite category, so I thought I'd drop in for a visit. Here's the "When There Were Six" set from UM11. It's always a lot of fun to chase these sets.

Most Wanted
    THE CUP TRIOS PATCHES 2008/09

THE CUP TRIOS PATCHES 2010/11

Quote Originally Posted by cujofan2000 View Post
    I would like to change my entry to my 97/98 Donruss Preferred Line of the Times insert set, since there hasn't been an "insert" set officially entered. This is one of the first sets I ever completed; my Dad and I were crazy for the entire 97/98 Donruss Preferred set and I will never forget building this set with him:

Cheers
    Connie
    that is such a cool set - the whole Donruss Preferred was awesome. I went out and built the base set, the LOTT, Colour Guard, and Precious Metals sets.. the CTTC parallels just proved too difficult
    Hidden Content
    Website (lots for sale!) - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)
    eBay ID - phildo37

ok so since my first post has been not allowed in I have this set to show off, insert set from 08-09 UD Superskills

thanks
    jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

Here is my entry for the week.

2011-12 Artifacts Rookie Redemption - Complete set of 42 cards

Chris
    Hidden Content Collecting: Claude Giroux, Rick Nash, Eric Staal, Rookies and Auto's
    Hidden Content

Here is my entry for my 73-74 OPC Set:

And here is the complete set in the SCF Inventory tool:

Upper Deck ePack ID: denny647
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Looking to trade for 1970s O-Pee-Chee Hockey Cards!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12