Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB: The REALLY Old RC's of Stars: Howe, Orr, Hull, Esposito, Sawchuk, Mikita, etc.

I know that these won't come cheap, but I figured I'd check with everyone here before I tried to buy them off eBay. I have all the top RC's I want all the way back to 68/69 (as far back as OPC goes), but now I'm looking to expand back to the beginning!

I'm looking for the following players (in reverse chronological order): Sather, Lemaire, Orr, Esposito, Henderson, Keon, Mikita, Imlach, Hull, Hall, Bucyk, Baun, Mahovolich, H. Richard, Plante, Bower, Howell, Worsley, Beliveau, HORTON, Howe, Sawchuk, Lindsay, Kelly, Harvey, M. Richard, Apps, Broda, Bailey, Shore, Conacher, Clancy, Vezina, Patrick and Ross.

I know there's no way in God's green earth I'll be able to afford ALL of them, but I'm looking to put a dent in the list at least. If you have any of these old guys and are looking to sell at a decent price, please reply to this thread and I'll get back to you quickly. Thanks!
    I'm still in the midst of gutting my extensive high end rookie collection (2001-2010 and all my other mid-high end cards too). I'm still keeping a few, but almost all are going. Take a look around and let me know what you like! Hidden Content

any out there?
    I'm still in the midst of gutting my extensive high end rookie collection (2001-2010 and all my other mid-high end cards too). I'm still keeping a few, but almost all are going. Take a look around and let me know what you like! Hidden Content

Looking for Phil Espo not Tony right? I have a Tony O available but nothing else.
    My other hobby

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 72hockeyman View Post
    Looking for Phil Espo not Tony right? I have a Tony O available but nothing else.
    That's correct. I already have tony. Thanks!

bump

nothing yet. another check?

any?

probably last bump. LMK!

bbbb

I now have Hull, Plante and Mikita. Anyone with the others? I'm starting to run out of money quick, haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast