Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Paul Ryan: GOP Budget Assumes Obamacare Repeal

Paul Ryan on Sunday said that the GOP House budget was tailored to assume that the Affordable Care Act would be repealed.
    "Are you saying, as part of your budget, you assume the repeal of Obamacare?," asked Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace.
    "Yes," said Ryan, adding that, "we're going to propose replacing Obamacare with patient-centered health care, with a better health care system for everybody."
    Ryan defended his opposition to the law.
    "We don't want to push more people into a failing program," he said. "We believe that Obamacare is a program that will not work. We believe Obamacare will actually lead to hospitals and doctors and health care providers turning people away."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2847843.html

After seeing the video, I have to ask myself - "Did he hit his head or something?" 33 times in the last 2 years you have attempted. What part do they just not get? This further proves that the GOP/Teapublicans do not wish to work a real budget! More flipping politics get in the way.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

page 1001? Just saying, I think it was revised to page 1004? It becomes law that if you receive public health care you have a chip installed in your hand. Just google page 1001 and page 1004 obamacare and you will see. The chips are also manufactured by a company that is located at 666 5th Ave in New York. Just some FACTS. I know it all sounds like a conspiracy but go look for yourself.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

page 1001? Just saying, I think it was revised to page 1004? It becomes law that if you receive public health care you have a chip installed in your hand. Just google page 1001 and page 1004 obamacare and you will see. The chips are also manufactured by a company that is located at 666 5th Ave in New York. Just some FACTS. I know it all sounds like a conspiracy but go look for yourself.

I'm trying to figure out how this post relates to the article about Paul Ryan...anyone want to help me out here?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't see why it is such a big deal that the GOP plans to repeal Obamacare. 2/3rds of Americans opposed Obamacare when it was being discussed, yet Dems rammed it through anyway. Supporting it now because it is Obama's healthcare plan is nothing but partisan politics.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I don't see why it is such a big deal that the GOP plans to repeal Obamacare. 2/3rds of Americans opposed Obamacare when it was being discussed, yet Dems rammed it through anyway. Supporting it now because it is Obama's healthcare plan is nothing but partisan politics.

2/3 of the people around you maybe ..but believe what you need to believe

The shows the LACK of seriousness from Ryan, the GOP and Conservatives as well. This would be like making a budget assuming you will will the lottery next month! Your comments back u my statement...after 33 times trying to repeal AHCA? really? Ryan is another clown like Rand Paul and the Speaker!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2/3 of the people around you maybe ..but believe what you need to believe

The shows the LACK of seriousness from Ryan, the GOP and Conservatives as well. This would be like making a budget assuming you will will the lottery next month! Your comments back u my statement...after 33 times trying to repeal AHCA? really? Ryan is another clown like Rand Paul and the Speaker!

It's not what I want to believe, it is fact.

CNN poll says 59% oppose Obama care http://blog.heritage.org/2010/03/22/...ose-obamacare/

This poll, which was intentionally skewed by an excess of Democrats being included in the poll, still showed Obamacare as not favored by 51% of those polled. Even when ONLY Democrats were counted the percentage of those who supported it was only supported by 52%. http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...re_604194.html

I read another article with a poll that showed 63% of Americans opposed Obamacare before it as passed, but can't find the link now.

I agree. It is stupid for the GOP to keep trying to repeal it. It should be obvious that with idiots who only see working-class Americans as a source of income for social programs in control of the Senate and White House that the only policy that will pass is one that takes money from those who have and gives it to those who do not have.
    Last edited by duane1969; 03-11-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Better than using middle and working class as a source of income for the already wealthy.

Just sayin'

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Better than using middle and working class as a source of income for the already wealthy.

Just sayin'

Tax cuts that big business gets ends up in price reduction or at least price stability for all consumers. Putting free money in the pockets of people only benefits those people. If we eliminate tax cuts to corporations then those corporations will just pass that loss along to the consumer as increased prices.

Also, no Democrat plans on eliminating corporate tax cuts and then reducing taxes. Any revenue generated by eliminating corporate tax breaks will be dumped into social welfare programs. Our current regime is spending $2 for every tax dollar it takes in and every policy they put forth involves more spending. If they manage to create an extra dollar somewhere they will not reduce taxes because of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Tax cuts that big business gets ends up in price reduction or at least price stability for all consumers. Putting free money in the pockets of people only benefits those people. If we eliminate tax cuts to corporations then those corporations will just pass that loss along to the consumer as increased prices. Trickle down economics has been a proven failure. If you put more money in the pockets of the working man he will no doubt spend the money with will be more going back into business and more tax revenue.

Also, no Democrat plans on eliminating corporate tax cuts and then reducing taxes. Any revenue generated by eliminating corporate tax breaks will be dumped into social welfare programs. Our current regime is spending $2 for every tax dollar it takes in and every policy they put forth involves more spending. If they manage to create an extra dollar somewhere they will not reduce taxes because of it.

Response in bold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast