Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which "incidental" autographs do you have in your PC?

Almost all of us who have a player PC have incidental autographs through cards (or other items) that are signed by our player but also signed by others via dual, triple or multiple autos on one card. So I was looking through my Dudley's and I wanted to make a list. These are the "incidental" autographs I've acquired through buying my Dudleys:

Yale Lary HOF 1979 x2
    Terry Bradshaw HOF 1989 x2
    John Stallworth HOF 2002
    Jack Lambert HOF 1990
    Joe Greene HOF 1987
    L.C. Greenwood
    Sammy Baugh HOF 1963 x2
    Ken Kavanaugh
    Dante “Glue Fingers” Lavelli HOF 1975 x2
    George McAfee HOF 1966 x3
    Marion Motley HOF 1968
    Cliff Battles HOF 1968
    Steve Van Buren HOF 1965
    Tony Canadeo HOF 1974
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Ricky Williams
    Bob Griese
    Larry Csonka

I dont do multi-auto's. LOL. I have traded away/sold a plethora of other player autos over the years for Marino though. That list would be impressive...
    Peyton Manning (several times over)
    Favre
    Barry Sanders
    Montana
    Harvin
    Reggie White
    Matt Stafford
    Bill Bellichick/ Bill Walsh
    Derek Jeter

Thats off the top of my head. Sure there's more I could fig....
    Sidney Crosby
    D. Wade
    Dr. J.... just remembered those. LOL.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

wow man some surprising names in there! I cannot imagine trying to take on a collection the size of Marino. He was a living legend during the most mass produced card decade in history and I doubt a year has gone by that he has not had some sort of release whether it be auto, jersey or just a plain insert. But given the $ that Marino commands I can't imagine what some of the duals must cost. I sure would like to have a Marino/Elway dual though. Surely one of those has been made.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    wow man some surprising names in there! I cannot imagine trying to take on a collection the size of Marino. He was a living legend during the most mass produced card decade in history and I doubt a year has gone by that he has not had some sort of release whether it be auto, jersey or just a plain insert. But given the $ that Marino commands I can't imagine what some of the duals must cost. I sure would like to have a Marino/Elway dual though. Surely one of those has been made.
    Thats why i dont do the multi-auto stuff.... too pricey... plus, there for guys I dont care about and the Marino portions are typically a quarter of the card. The only one I have is actually a quad auto, I nabbed it b/c I kept trading away all my other Fins autos, and wanted a Ricky, Griese and Czonk again!
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:

I'm in complete agreement, I'm just not faced with the prospects of finding and paying for as many as you. My treasures are the two 1/1s with Baugh. Seems like there would be a Baugh collector out there that would have challenged me more for the one I bought at auction.

The TTT McAfee/Dudley 1/1 dual auot relic was the most expensive card I have ever bought though. You would think it would have been the Baugh Dudley 1/1 or the 6 auto Steelers card
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    I'm in complete agreement, I'm just not faced with the prospects of finding and paying for as many as you. My treasures are the two 1/1s with Baugh. Seems like there would be a Baugh collector out there that would have challenged me more for the one I bought at auction.

The TTT McAfee/Dudley 1/1 dual auot relic was the most expensive card I have ever bought though. You would think it would have been the Baugh Dudley 1/1 or the 6 auto Steelers card
    the following dual Marino and co. autos helped me decide not to chase.... Ready?
    Leaf
    Kordell Stewart
    Testeverde
    Couch (twice)
    Jay Fielder
    Joey Harrington
    Matt Leinart
    Greg Lee
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:

LOL, something that NEVER occurred to me, but that also makes perfect sense. That would be discouraging. Someone has laid out 3 C notes or more for a card with Ryan Leaf's auto on it. Oddly enough, he would probably sign everything you own and wash your windows for $100 now.
    Hidden Content

Not a whole lot of incidentals for my guy Lawrence Timmons. There is one out there with him and LC Greenwood that I am hunting for, other than that it seems like every dual/triple/quad rookie auto of him has Patrick Willis on it too.

Lamaar Woodley
    Patrick Willis (a couple of times)
    H.B. Blades

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

I only have 1. Its a Donald Brown auto that also has Knowshon Moreno on it.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

I have these guys:

Doug Martin (a couple)
    Nick Foles
    Brock Osweiler
    Case Keenum (a couple)
    Ryan Lindley (a couple)
    And there is one out there with Russell Wilson but its numbered /3 and Ive only seen one
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast