1989-2000 set builder

Hi all just joined and will be adding my inventory as time allows but I have thousands of baseball cards from late 80's up to 2000 with majority falling in the 95-00 year range. I'm just looking to make closet space for the wife and am looking for .01 to .10 cents for commons. I have many semi stars, stars, rookies and inserts avail. Anything in my inventory is avail or just post your want lists here. I will follow up with a PM.

Wants site is in my sig. See if you have anything.
    My Want list site:
    Hidden Content

Cards - they're like 2" by 3" slices of crack!!

I will gather what I have from your want list and PM you. Thanks

Greetings:
    After you checked Loqtus site check out mine and see what ya can spot on mine also in my signature thanks.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.

S.R.'75

Hidden Content

Lots of topps base in wantlist in my sig. Please LMK what you have. Also, check out my TL to see if I have anything for you.
    Interested in Topps base cards

Thanks for the inquiries. I have glanced over all the above posted list and am first looking to reduce my collection for cash. Minimal cash per card plus shipping. I will work on trading after I have filled all cash offers. Thanks for looking and if you are buying and did not receive a PM from me please let me know.

Corey

pm sent
    Interested in Topps base cards