Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country

NHL Game Worn Jersey plus 2 Full size NFL helmets auto's moss and brady

looking to move one helmet and the game jersey of matt beleskey the brady is only fs and the moss and beleskey could be ft or cash/card for right offer

beleskey looking for 350 dlvd sale on it or 500bv trade was bought off beckett media in 2010, and coa is from honda centre

moss helmet looking for 315 dlvd on this or 450 bv in trade

brady looking for a firm 550 dlvd on it

if entertaining trades getzlaf high end, nfl stars hof or current pats and baseball hof ers and jays and top stars a plus. also hof or star nhler's but prefer high end products if trading want a few high end cards not 200 20bv cards hope to make a cpl deals

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

Dunno about that Brady auto

BANNED

Country

Thought I responded lol the helmets were bought off a highly reputable dealer in southern Ontario at the Toronto card expo. I have seen a few instances with the 12 inscription with photo proof and from the big us distributor tri star I believe it is?? I'm 99.9% sure it's fine but maybe at the mat expo I'll get Psa to look at em but the seller has been in the business for about 7 yrs at least

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

Thought I responded lol the helmets were bought off a highly reputable dealer in southern Ontario at the Toronto card expo. I have seen a few instances with the 12 inscription with photo proof and from the big us distributor tri star I believe it is?? I'm 99.9% sure it's fine but maybe at the mat expo I'll get Psa to look at em but the seller has been in the business for about 7 yrs at least

I would if its legit it will only raise the price

BANNED

Country

Makes sense also as I hear there are a ton of fakes out and about i only bought these and future ones from
    This one guy because he is reputable. I'm pretty certain psa is at the snow each time