Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4 Blasters - 2007-08 Topps Luxury Box - Got what I was hoping for!

4 Blasters 2007-08 Topps Luxury Box marked down to $11.99 each / 1 pack per blaster

Pack 1:
    11 Yao Ming base $1.50
    29 Andre Iguodala base $1.25
    42 Larry Bird base $6
    96 D.J. Strawberry RC /669 $3

Rookie Relics Gold Joakim Noah /149 $20

Pack 2:
    35 Jason Kidd base $1.25
    40 David Thompson base $2.50
    48 Bill Walton base $2
    38 Dennis Rodman Bronze /249 $6

Quad Relics Gold 14 Kevin Garnett / Paul Pierce / Ray Allen / Rajon Rondo /99 $25

Pack 3:
    38 Dennis Rodman base $3
    40 David Thompson base $2.50
    48 Bill Walton base $2
    72 Kosta Perovic Rookie Bronze /249 $4

Mezzanine Relics Jo Jo White /199 $6

Pack 4:
    4 LeBron James base $6
    9 Tony Parker base $1.25
    13 Steve Nash base $1.50
    75 Kevin Durant RC Silver /75 $100

Mezzanine Relics Gold Luol Deng /99 $8

Everything is for trade except the Durant RC.
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card!

Very nice! Wish I could find blasters of that where I live!
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!
    BUCKET:
    Hidden Content

Wow i was thinking nice hit on the quad Celtics GU from a blaster, but then the Durant RC /75 to top things of! Congrats on the nice pulls!
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

PC: Al Jefferson: GU/269 AU/161 25x 1/1 27x Exquisite

great blasters!
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

Very solid break. Congrats!!!
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Congrats.. you mind sharing where you found these stuff?
    Concentrating on Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen in USA Team Uniforms...

Quote Originally Posted by RyU View Post
    Congrats.. you mind sharing where you found these stuff?
    Meijer in Columbus, OH, the one on Sawmill. I didn't check any of the other locations.
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card!

Nice... i have bought those over the last couple of years when I found the 1 or 2 just sitting there randomly all a sudden... never got anything good in them... all the autos or relics where of people who don't play.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Yeah I've bought 3 or 4 of them in the past and never got anything but junk rookie and no longer players relics. Had to try for the Durant though and it paid off!

That Durant is awesome!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast