Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post New York Democrat "I wish it was legal to sleep with under-age girls"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...year-olds.html

A powerful New York lawmaker is accused of saying that he found a 14-year-old intern so 'sexy' that he wished he lived in a state where it was legal to sleep with underage girls.

Brooklyn Democrat Vito J. Lopez, 71 told his twisted fantasy to at least one person from his district office, a source told the New York Daily News.

The 14-year-old girl he allegedly made the crude comments about is the daughter of Brooklyn Judge Pamela Fisher.

Fisher helped Lopez get elected and the politician and her family remain close, reported the New York Daily News.

After the comments were reported to police by another staffer the young intern was interviewed - she told investigators she had only been working for Lopez for six days.

She also told police that she had never heard him say anything inappropriate - authorities determined 'nothing of a criminal nature' took place, a source said.

Today Sonia Ossorio, president of the National Organization for Women’s New York City chapter has called for his resignation as a result of the allegations.

The claims add to the growing sex scandal engulfing the once-powerful politician, who was first elected in 1984.

Mr Lopez, has been in embroiled in sexual harassment claims in the past and only a few days ago the newspaper revealed that police were notified after he told one 24-year-old intern, Chloe Rivera to dress 'sexier.'

The former Brooklyn Democratic Party boss reportedly pointed to Fisher’s daughter while talking to Rivera and said Rivera needed to 'dress like that intern' and should 'go shopping for sexier clothes.'

When Rivera’s mother heard about the comment, she felt it necessary to alert police last July and Rivera also notified authorities.

His comments prompted Rivera and another memeber of the team to quit, reported the Daily News.

They also filed a complaint against Lopez with the Assembly ethics commission.

After it was upheld by the commission Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver stripped Lopez of his leadership positions.

But it also revealed a second sexual harassment complaint from two women who worked for Lopez and received a $103,000 taxpayer settlement after putting forward their allegations.

Silver was later forced to admit he made the wrong decision giving the June settlement the go-ahead - while defending the payment as 'legally correct and ethical,' Silver acknowledged that keeping the deal quiet was not the right move.

Lopez was forced to resign from his party boss job, but he was re-elected to the Assembly in November - he is now the subject of a criminal probe.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That's disgusting.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Why am I not surprised that he was re-elected? Bird was elected over and over and highly respected in the Democratic party in spite of being a staunch racist, no reason a pedophile shouldn't get the same free pass.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

He created a paradox.
    If it's legal to sleep with underage girls, they aren't underage.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He created a paradox.
    If it's legal to sleep with underage girls, they aren't underage.

Ha! Touchč

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. I understand it was a friend, but why have a 14 year old intern to begin with?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. I understand it was a friend, but why have a 14 year old intern to begin with?

The same reason 11 year olds are working in McDonald's

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

There's lots of things I wish were legal that aren't. I'm sure we all feel that way, whether it be drugs, going off-roading in certain places, or George Carlin's Legal Murder Once A Month plan.

That being said, good lord man, show some discretion on what you say! Thoughts aren't criminal. Words can be. Just saying it is certainly better than acting on it, but still, geez man.

criminal probe.

Am I the only one who giggled at that?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Why am I not surprised that he was re-elected? Bird was elected over and over and highly respected in the Democratic party in spite of being a staunch racist, no reason a pedophile shouldn't get the same free pass.

Those are strong words, you better hope he does not see your post. Show me the pedophilia charge against this man?

SCF Rewards
    Country

and this isnt the democrat that went off to south america or something to sleep with 12 year old boys who is still serving?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast