Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anquan Boldin to the 49ers!

That sweet deal that Flacco signed is already taking it's toll and they are only getting a 6h round pick in return. Nice!!!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    That sweet deal that Flacco signed is already taking it's toll and they are only getting a 6h round pick in return. Nice!!!
    The funny thing about it is that Flacco had the gall to tell the front office that they need to pay Boldin.

Gotta give him credit for being smart enough to realize that it will be difficult for him to reach his pedestrian 3400 yards and 20 TDs without Boldin...

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Wow, that is a steal, no other teams would give up a 5th rounder for Boldin?
    Hidden Content

I am also looking to start collecting Aaron Rowand, Bears and White Sox GU, autos or cool cards.

I am trying to complete some sets too. Look at my site. Especially for 2002 flair football. PM me for fastest results and in case I forgot.

Lol...wait, wait... They pay a fortune for Joe freakin' Flacco, then trade Boldin off for a 6th round draft pick? What's next?

Hey Ravens. We have an extra running back, here in Carolina. Wanna give us Torrey Smith and your next 3 draft picks?
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by LancerArmstrong View Post
    Lol...wait, wait... They pay a fortune for Joe freakin' Flacco, then trade Boldin off for a 6th round draft pick? What's next?

Hey Ravens. We have an extra running back, here in Carolina. Wanna give us Torrey Smith and your next 3 draft picks?
    If his salary cap value is low they might. Flacco's contract pushed them to just $12 mill under the cap. With rookies still to sign and 25 current players becoming free agents, they need a lot of space to fill the gaps. The Boldin deal gives them a little breathing space, but they still have TEs Ed Dickson and Dennis Pitta, DT Ma'ake Kemoeatu, LB Paul Kruger, T Bryant McKinnie and S Ed Reed to replace or re-sign plus nearly 20 backups. Even if they replace some of their free agents with draft picks, any way that you look at it they need to fill around 20 roster spots with less than $20 mill in cap room.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

that trade was crap. that's nothing more than 1 brother doing another brother a deal. a 6th for boldin?
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast