Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyandsharon View Post
    Hi, check me for the Aikman,Staubach,Romo and Cliff Harris inserts lmk thanks.
    I just started looking at your bucket and you have some really nice stuff in there! It may take me a little bit to look at your stuff that way so I figured I would ask if you have any AP cards? I am trying to build a super collection of him and can use any help that I get. If you do, let me know where to best look and I'll see what we can do for those 4 Cowboys.

John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, UD Premier Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

Pm sent
    Quote Originally Posted by the110yardline View Post
    i just started looking at your bucket and you have some really nice stuff in there! It may take me a little bit to look at your stuff that way so i figured i would ask if you have any ap cards? I am trying to build a super collection of him and can use any help that i get. If you do, let me know where to best look and i'll see what we can do for those 4 cowboys.

John

i like the rodgers gu and brees gu.pm me

please check me for the jerry hughes sp auth auto & the dez panini black gu.
    Looking for Cowboys, Andy Dalton, Dez Bryant, Michael Floyd
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bcw716 View Post
    please check me for the jerry hughes sp auth auto & the dez panini black gu.
    ok. give me a bit. Should be in where I can check buckets between 10 and 11

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, UD Premier Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

I like these if still available:

Contenders Tom Brady /50
    Plates and Patches Aaron Rodgers Jersey

Terry
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

Bucket: Hidden Content
    PM me if you are interested in a trade!!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (169)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    still interested in the knute rockne - lmk - thx
    Hidden Content

Scalpem96 collects FSU Seminoles and HOF Jersey & Auto Cards and
    Heisman Auto Cards

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by paragon11 View Post
    I like these if still available:

Contenders Tom Brady /50
    Plates and Patches Aaron Rodgers Jersey

Terry
    Good evening Terry. I do still have both of them. One of them is listed for sale on the bay right now and ends in 3 days but, as of now it doesn't have any bids on it yet. I just now saw your message so I apologize for the delay. I was getting ready to hit the rack so, I'll take a peak at your bucket 1st thing tomorrow and get back to you. I hope that's ok and I'll pm you from here on...

John

Hidden Content

Could you check me for these:

RGIII Orange
    Peyton Manning Prism
    Josh Freeman PP 1/1
    Newton Variation

Thank You

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93880150@N06/sets

Quote Originally Posted by the110yardline View Post
    Good evening Terry. I do still have both of them. One of them is listed for sale on the bay right now and ends in 3 days but, as of now it doesn't have any bids on it yet. I just now saw your message so I apologize for the delay. I was getting ready to hit the rack so, I'll take a peak at your bucket 1st thing tomorrow and get back to you. I hope that's ok and I'll pm you from here on...

John
    Sounds good, John. Thanks!
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

Bucket: Hidden Content
    PM me if you are interested in a trade!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast