Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyandsharon View Post
    Hi, check me for the Aikman,Staubach,Romo and Cliff Harris inserts lmk thanks.
    I just started looking at your bucket and you have some really nice stuff in there! It may take me a little bit to look at your stuff that way so I figured I would ask if you have any AP cards? I am trying to build a super collection of him and can use any help that I get. If you do, let me know where to best look and I'll see what we can do for those 4 Cowboys.

John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

2. 2bros - Exclusive 2 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    Pm sent
    Quote Originally Posted by the110yardline View Post
    i just started looking at your bucket and you have some really nice stuff in there! It may take me a little bit to look at your stuff that way so i figured i would ask if you have any ap cards? I am trying to build a super collection of him and can use any help that i get. If you do, let me know where to best look and i'll see what we can do for those 4 cowboys.

John

please check me for the jerry hughes sp auth auto & the dez panini black gu.
    Looking for Cowboys, Andy Dalton & TCU guys(Tomlinson, Doctson, Boykin, etc.)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bcw716 View Post
    please check me for the jerry hughes sp auth auto & the dez panini black gu.
    ok. give me a bit. Should be in where I can check buckets between 10 and 11

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

I like these if still available:

Contenders Tom Brady /50
    Plates and Patches Aaron Rodgers Jersey

Terry
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

Bucket: Hidden Content
    PM me if you are interested in a trade!!

still interested in the knute rockne - lmk - thx
    Hidden Content

Scalpem96 collects FSU Seminoles and HOF Jersey & Auto Cards and
    Heisman Auto Cards

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by paragon11 View Post
    I like these if still available:

Contenders Tom Brady /50
    Plates and Patches Aaron Rodgers Jersey

Terry
    Good evening Terry. I do still have both of them. One of them is listed for sale on the bay right now and ends in 3 days but, as of now it doesn't have any bids on it yet. I just now saw your message so I apologize for the delay. I was getting ready to hit the rack so, I'll take a peak at your bucket 1st thing tomorrow and get back to you. I hope that's ok and I'll pm you from here on...

John

Hidden Content

Could you check me for these:

RGIII Orange
    Peyton Manning Prism
    Josh Freeman PP 1/1
    Newton Variation

Thank You

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93880150@N06/sets

Quote Originally Posted by the110yardline View Post
    Good evening Terry. I do still have both of them. One of them is listed for sale on the bay right now and ends in 3 days but, as of now it doesn't have any bids on it yet. I just now saw your message so I apologize for the delay. I was getting ready to hit the rack so, I'll take a peak at your bucket 1st thing tomorrow and get back to you. I hope that's ok and I'll pm you from here on...

John
    Sounds good, John. Thanks!
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

Bucket: Hidden Content
    PM me if you are interested in a trade!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast