Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bears parallels/inserts for trade for Cowboys.

The following Bears are available (individual or as a lot) to trade for Cowboys (if possible, specifically Emmitt Smith I don't have) of similar value. All the cards should be in my SCF inventory if you want to see what they look like. Ask about base cards of certain players also if you want. Thanks for looking.

1) Matt Forte and Earl Bennett 08 R&S “studio rookies” #SRC-4 - #ed 0506/1000. (TRADED)
    2) Lance Briggs 12 gridiron “gold x’s” #33 - #ed 092/100.
    3) Nathan Enderle 11 topps rising rookies “gold” #181.
    4) Doug Flutie 11 upper deck “historical programs” #10.
    5) Forte 11 topps “game day” #GD-MF.
    6) Forte 12 topps “prolific playmaker” #PP-MF.
    7) Alshon Jeffery 12 topps platinum “xfractor” #119.
    8) Jeffery 12 topps chrome “1984” #18. (x2)
    9) Jeffery 12 topps chrome “orange” #62.
    10) Jeffery 12 topps chrome “xfractor” #62.
    11) Stephen Paea 11 presspass “reflectors blue” #34.
    12) Paea 11 score “glossy” #390.
    13) Chris Williams 08 bowman “gold” #223
    14) Freddie Barnes 10 absolute "autograph spectrum" #136 - #ed 095/299
    15) Cedric Benson 06 gridiron gear "jersey" #18 - #ed 054/100
    16) Jeffery 12 R & S Longevity "freshman orientation jersey prime" #23 - #ed 29/49
    Last edited by NBSII; 05-03-2013 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Made a trade.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,044/5,986 = 68% (different cards as of 11/2/14).(#ed=1,302, gu=485, autos=42, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

Any interest in Felix Jones?
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Possibly, depends on all the variables(if I have it already, what you want in trade, etc). Thanks for looking and responding.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    Any interest in Felix Jones?
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,044/5,986 = 68% (different cards as of 11/2/14).(#ed=1,302, gu=485, autos=42, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

Don't really need any cards other than PC Emmitt Smith I don't have. I am just trying to accomadate someone who may want/need the Bears listed. If there is a specific card(s) your interested in I may offer a trade for one(s) you listed. Thanks again (especially for taking the time listing/linking to your cards).

Emmitt Hidden Content .

Hidden Content

I was interested in the Justin Blackmon Patch in you buckett.

LMK if i have anything that you would take in exchange either on that list or in my buckett.

Thanks,

Chaz
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

I could use your Jeffery's and your Briggs, I know I don't have hardly anything of Emmitt though. I could come up with cards of other Cowboys if interested - name a player or two or I can come up with a few - some newer rookies or stars.
    thanks,
    Ken
    Hidden Content

Collecting Bears, also pick up Lions and Vikings for fellow traders.

Lots of nice stuff on your site, but nothing really for me for the Blackmon card in particular. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    I was interested in the Justin Blackmon Patch in you buckett.

LMK if i have anything that you would take in exchange either on that list or in my buckett.

Thanks,

Chaz
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

Hidden Content

Ken,

For the parallels, any similar Cowboys(#ed,refractors,etc) are OK, but for the jersey of Jeffery, I would like to get something PC in return. Thanks for looking.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by ctkenjr View Post
    I could use your Jeffery's and your Briggs, I know I don't have hardly anything of Emmitt though. I could come up with cards of other Cowboys if interested - name a player or two or I can come up with a few - some newer rookies or stars.
    thanks,
    Ken
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

Hidden Content

............Thanks for looking.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast