Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are there basketball cards at your walmart?

My Walmart has not had basketball cards for over 3 months. I have to make the 30 min. journey to Target to get basketball cards. Has your Walmart had basketball cards? They do restock just no basketball cards.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Always. Blasters of current year product are always in stock, as are rack packs. Even in the off-season, mixed year blasters can be found in stock. I also have a local Target, and from what I could find, they only sell mixed year assortments - not packs or blasters, just random mixes of cards.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (38)
    Country

Only lately have the local walmart's started carrying basketball. Usually only target had them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

My walmarts and targets usually have basketball but the selection is usually awful. This seems to come up a lot but I'll say what I've said before: avoid retail, save your money and buy hobby if you have the urge to bust packs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would buy hobby but... I have two hobby shops within 30 min.away. One only has hoops(nuff said) packs and the other is extremely over priced. For example 2012-13 hoops are 3.50 a pack. Prestige and Threads are 5.50 a pack. I want to get a hobby box but can't bring myself to do it. I bought one pack prestige and got an Andre Drummond auto. I can't bring myself to buy anymore prestige knowing there's only 3 hits left or less. And I'll be honest, I hate threads. No rcs. Only base and inserts. See why I wanna go to walmart and get cards? Should I just pay ridiculous prices for prestige at my LCS?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would buy hobby but... I have two hobby shops within 30 min.away. One only has hoops(nuff said) packs and the other is extremely over priced. For example 2012-13 hoops are 3.50 a pack. Prestige and Threads are 5.50 a pack. I want to get a hobby box but can't bring myself to do it. I bought one pack prestige and got an Andre Drummond auto. I can't bring myself to buy anymore prestige knowing there's only 3 hits left or less. And I'll be honest, I hate threads. No rcs. Only base and inserts. See why I wanna go to walmart and get cards? Should I just pay ridiculous prices for prestige at my LCS?

Is buying online an option for you? There are plenty of reputable wholesalers available.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What website could I buy from? What eBay sellers could I buy from?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blowout cards - http://www.blowoutcards.com
    Dave and Adam;s Card World http://www.dacardworld.com

I have not boughten from them personally, but I know a lot of folks on here use them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blowout cards - http://www.blowoutcards.com
    Dave and Adam;s Card World http://www.dacardworld.com

I have not boughten from them personally, but I know a lot of folks on here use them.

I'd definitely use either of the two listed above. You can usually find a coupon code online that works as well that saves another $5 or so. They are generally $20+ cheaper per box than my LCS.
    Always looking for Eric Davis cards/items to add to my collection:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, as mentioned dacardworld.com is good and i've heard good things about blowoutcards.com. I've actually personally bought from charmcitycards.com as well. Also worth mentioning is the guy who does all the video box breaks on youtube chri5784 (That'll Doozer) who has a website as well cardsinfinity.com. There are plenty of options.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast