Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Greg Jennings to Minnesota Vikings.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Man is it just me or does it seem like alot of the guys are going to rival teams.
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

Jake Long to the Rams, 4 years $34 mill
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-st-louis-rams

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

CB Aqib Talib and S Adrian Wilson to the Patriots

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    CB Aqib Talib and S Adrian Wilson to the Patriots

woohooo!
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

On March 18, 2013, football journalist Adam Schefter reported via Twitter that Matt Hasselbeck had been released by the Titans
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    On March 18, 2013, football journalist Adam Schefter reported via Twitter that Matt Hasselbeck had been released by the Titans
    And already...

Hasselbeck close to 2 year deal with Colts
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-close-to-deal

And...

Titans and Ryan Fitzpatrick agree on a 2 year deal.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...agree-contract

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

And already...

Hasselbeck close to 2 year deal with Colts
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-close-to-deal

And...

Titans and Ryan Fitzpatrick agree on a 2 year deal.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...agree-contract
    What is it with the Colts and the oldest back up QB options they can find. Did signing Kerry Collins the year without Peyton prove nothing?!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    What is it with the Colts and the oldest back up QB options they can find. Did signing Kerry Collins the year without Peyton prove nothing?!
    Yeah it's kinda odd. I guess they figure that if they need to play him then his experience will outweigh his lack of knowledge of the system. The Steelers kind of did the same thing by keeping Charlie Batch around way beyond his prime. Glad to see they are parting ways with him and brought in Gradkowski.

It also seems odd to me that Hasselbeck would settle for a 2nd string job. Word was that there were several teams interested including the Browns, Bucs and Cardinals, all team that he would have had a good shot of being the starter. I guess he is content to drift into retirement cashing checks for holding a clipboard.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

It also seems odd to me that Hasselbeck would settle for a 2nd string job. Word was that there were several teams interested including the Browns, Bucs and Cardinals, all team that he would have had a good shot of being the starter. I guess he is content to drift into retirement cashing checks for holding a clipboard.
    I would guess that he would rather be a backup on a team that can go to the Super Bowl rather than playing and getting hurt playing as a starter for a dud team like the Browns or Cardinals. The Colts should improve next year or at least make the playoffs and with the Ravens and maybe Patriots taking a step back that really just leaves the Broncos as the main threat to beat to make the Super Bowl in the AFC in my opinion.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast